User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Season 2 Speculation and Suggestion Thread

posted by Important-Looking Pirate on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 17.2K users

When's that scheduled for then? :D

564 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Glad to see this project in action again! :D
    We already got a good stack of letters, but I hope there's more to come.
    And I hope we don't need to drag this out for too long either. I wanna see this happen!

• Well, I've been announced that there are about 10 letters from our italian MI fans! So people are really doing their best to help us!

So far, so good! Spread the word!

• So are you still taking letters?

• Since SWP's last post on the matter was only yesterday, and the fact that in it he said to "spread the world", then yes, I would assume he's still taking letters.

• @Hayden said: Since SWP's last post on the matter was only yesterday, and the fact that in it he said to "spread the world", then yes, I would assume he's still taking letters.

ok ok, i know it was a stupid question, Ill PM SWP my letter.

• @prizna said: ok ok, i know it was a stupid question, Ill PM SWP my letter.

'Salright, man :D.

You can just post it here in the thread, if you like. That's what everybody else did, including myself.

• I PM'd SWP but here it is anyway:

Dear LucasArts,

The Monkey Island fan base really needs a new Monkey Island game, when “Tales of Monkey Island” was announced I was so happy that a new game was being added to my favourite game series I immediately got my “Monkey Island” games and played them through again.

I believe that after the release of “Tales of Monkey Island” and the 2 Special Editions that there is still a substantial fan base for “Monkey Island” and that a new “Monkey Island” game MUST be made. Telltale did a great job with “Tales of Monkey Island” and I believe that they definitely have it in them to make a great sequel.

In short I would love to see a new “Monkey Island” game be it from LucasArts or Telltale.

Thanks,
    prizna (Australia)

• @OzzieMonkey said: I dont know if this means anything, but Craig Derrick posted this on the 7th of April on the Monkey Island Adventures Facebook page:
    "So...how's it going? =) Thanks to everyone here for keeping the love for Monkey Island going! Great things come to those that wait. "
    Could it be that there's more Monkey Island goodness coming our way soon?

GOG Lucas deal didn't happen so he must have ment somthing else!

• This topic being a sticky is a good sign...

• @Teeth said: This topic being a sticky is a good sign...

:eek: Im putting away about the same amount Tales 1 was now cos all signs point to a new series.

Add Comment