User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Season 2?

posted by Important-Looking Pirate on - last edited - Viewed by 13.9K users

When's that scheduled for then? :D

478 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, I've been announced that there are about 10 letters from our italian MI fans! So people are really doing their best to help us!

So far, so good! Spread the word!

• So are you still taking letters?

• Since SWP's last post on the matter was only yesterday, and the fact that in it he said to "spread the world", then yes, I would assume he's still taking letters.

• @Hayden said: Since SWP's last post on the matter was only yesterday, and the fact that in it he said to "spread the world", then yes, I would assume he's still taking letters.

ok ok, i know it was a stupid question, Ill PM SWP my letter.

• @prizna said: ok ok, i know it was a stupid question, Ill PM SWP my letter.

'Salright, man :D.

You can just post it here in the thread, if you like. That's what everybody else did, including myself.

• I PM'd SWP but here it is anyway:

Dear LucasArts,

The Monkey Island fan base really needs a new Monkey Island game, when “Tales of Monkey Island” was announced I was so happy that a new game was being added to my favourite game series I immediately got my “Monkey Island” games and played them through again.

I believe that after the release of “Tales of Monkey Island” and the 2 Special Editions that there is still a substantial fan base for “Monkey Island” and that a new “Monkey Island” game MUST be made. Telltale did a great job with “Tales of Monkey Island” and I believe that they definitely have it in them to make a great sequel.

In short I would love to see a new “Monkey Island” game be it from LucasArts or Telltale.

Thanks,
    prizna (Australia)

• @OzzieMonkey said: I dont know if this means anything, but Craig Derrick posted this on the 7th of April on the Monkey Island Adventures Facebook page:
    "So...how's it going? =) Thanks to everyone here for keeping the love for Monkey Island going! Great things come to those that wait. "
    Could it be that there's more Monkey Island goodness coming our way soon?

GOG Lucas deal didn't happen so he must have ment somthing else!

• This topic being a sticky is a good sign...

• @Teeth said: This topic being a sticky is a good sign...

:eek: Im putting away about the same amount Tales 1 was now cos all signs point to a new series.

• Here is my letter, please include it:

Dear LucasArts,

Monkey Island was one of the very first games I had the chance to play when I was a child. After all those years which have passed between the first one and the recently released Tales of Monkey Island, my love and passion with the franchise is still unbroken. Every day I pray for news about the next Monkey Island game. I absolutely loved Telltale Games ToMI, the episodes were excellent in quality and gameplay and it really delivered what we Monkey Island fans were looking forward to.

Please do not let the series end, give us another Season of Tales of Monkey Island!

Best Regards,

Christian G. Heinle (Austria)

Add Comment