Menu
User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 234.4K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Davies said: I saw an ant carrying a dead woodlouse earlier, with no trouble. They must have great strength.

Ants are pretty much unequivocally amazing. Like this species that builds boats (although they could do to learn about outboard motors), and these ones that have adapted to tidal life in a mangrove swamp. Fascinating little things.

• It's ok, we all know the truth, we're just blind to it. How often do we say aliens want nothing to do with us? It's because they are more aware of source, can see more meanings, intents for things, can see a larger purpose for theirselves and don't get hung up on their egos and nasty things humanity does as a less aware species.

They are more aware than we are, more creative, more insightful, make deeper observations, make wiser choices. They travel to other planets, they fear and avoid us, because we are less aware, and are grouped with wild animals roaming our planet as near equals to one another and our selves as a fabrication of symbolism and metaphor, which we express beautifully but not as consciously as a superior alien race.

• I used to have a few string theory concepts...but as above, it just became a lot to think about and I try to just live life, pay the bills and have fun. So we don't know how or why everything works? Maybe one day we will...theories will still be theories no matter how much we think about them. I learned to just let it go. Life throws enough at me to think about. Basically my point is that I wasn't intending to make fun of you nor do I disagree or am I overly religious because of my silence on the matter....I just like to let life be life.

• I would if life would let me. I can't get a girl friend, and I can't make friends. I've had the desire and tried, just never could do it. I found this and have been at it for years. I suck at life, socializing.

Thank you Johro, I appreciate the advice though.

• @doodo! said: Wire train wiry train wiry train, stretched and pulls theirs a current underneath her, wiry train WIRE TRAIN!!!! WIRE TRAIN!!!! she stretches and she pulls and she sends back word of her passage that she reached her destination. Wir y train, wire train.

I see 2 tickets heheheheh! hhohohohoohho HO hahahahahah HA

@doodo! said: TEHTEHTHETHETHEHTH! MHP MHP! 1 d f o p f k l s kf sl s oc cos oda f occoco
    think im crazy ignore me but I've come up with a explanation and its a good one and it would blow our minds and send us all mad! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this version of the physical universe is only above or under neath the layered verses surrounding it. It's not science or math, it's nothing, haahha. We think we know as God knows, we think we have idea as god has idea?

HAHAHAHAHA! Silly , this physical universe is only observation and choices and it's on our level.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! gpsgpsgipsgispgii! WEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Doodo, since you were talking earlier about many of your posts and threads having moderator action taken against them, I'm going to be blunt about this. Posts like these are a large part of the reason we have a problem with you. There's pointless posts, and then there's noise, and this is the latter.

Edit:

@doodo! said: potatoes-1.jpg

...and apparently this is the former.

• Potatoes. Good.

Potaotes are always a good thing to have on your mind...

• This thread doesn't really have any rules, as I remember it. At the least it's been debated over and over again. Aside from dirty images, and things of that nature. But I can agree that posts like that may seem pointless. I apolgize.

• Even if the thread doesn't necessarily have rules, the forums do, and posting orgasm onomatopoeia isn't okay here no matter what thread you do it in.

• The forum rules apply to all threads.

This discussion has been closed.