User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 127.6K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GuruGuru214 said: Whenever your post count drops like this, it's because someone accidentally moved Whatever back into the main forums via a merge, which didn't restore your post count from this thread, and then moved the thread back into Forum Games manually, which basically subtracted your posts in this thread a second time. I have an idea that might at least get our post counts close to where they should be, but they won't be right again until Jake has the forum re-tally them.

Yeah, I figured it was something like that, but I didn't see any merge that would have triggered it. Hence the confusion.

Though, as a side note, I will reiterate that a negative post count would be really cool. It would be like a documentation of how I have not contributed to this forum.

• Dawww I wanna give her a hug.
    But I wouldn't want to keep her though. I'm just a cat person. I really am.
    (If I could have any pet. It would have to be a cat. Like a Maine Coon or a Turkish Van. Beautiful creatures, pretty easy to look after. Lovable, hugable don't get too big to be a hindrance (same as small dogs to an extent))

Love my Merlin. <3

• @RetroVortex said: marmite.gif

A by product of beer brewing.
    Some people like it, some hate it.

People tend to have it on toast.

Like me at this very moment. I practically live off the stuff. It's also really nice on cheap budget cheese and tomato pizzas.

I spent this afternoon re-arranging the lounge furniture (moving it all into the conservatory) ready for our new suite to be delivered tomorrow. Only to recieve a phone call telling us it'll be a week late. Ugh! Well, I guess It's tired me out a bit, so hopefully it'll clear my mild insomnia. I still need to talk to someone about walking up a hill though. Meh.

• How is marmite compared to Vegemite? I love me some Vegemite.

• @ShaggE said: How is marmite compared to Vegemite? I love me some Vegemite.

SheilaBox would know all about it i'd imagine, with her globetrotting and all that

• I want to have access to my steam account again...I really, really want to play some games. :(

• @Icedhope said: I want to have access to my steam account again...I really, really want to play some games. :(

What's the matter with it anyway?

• @JedExodus said: What's the matter with it anyway?

During this crazy..ass outage and linking PS3 to steam It got all screwed up and I can't access anything.

This discussion has been closed.