User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 166.8K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Davies said: Also, the tissues next to the bed are a nice touch.

I do appreciate a good tissue. I have a box of tissues by my bed, two travel packs of Kleenex in my bag, and a couple of folded tissues in my pockets at any given time. If I had a car, I'd keep some tissues in the glovebox too. I use them as bookmarks, dispense them like little gifts to crying folk, and use them to clean spilled beer off pub tables. One day I might tear some up to use as confetti at an impromptu wedding. On the whole, I really like tissues.

@Davies said:
    Also, presenting the latest member of my clan. JessExodus!

Why is no one cuddling her?? She's so small and cute you'd have to prise her from my vice-like grasp. I like puppies almost as much as I like tissues. They're just as good to give to crying folk in distress, and do a decent job of cleaning spilled beer, although they're not so good to tear up and toss at newly married couples.

What kind of dog is she?

@Davies said: How is marmite compared to Vegemite? I love me some Vegemite.

@Davies said: SheilaBox would know all about it i'd imagine, with her globetrotting and all that

I've tried both Vegemite and Marmite. And both of them taste absolutely arse. I occasionally try one of them again because I literally cannot believe how disgusting they are and think maybe I've been wrong all those times before. Nope.

So yeah, the intricate nuance of flavour between them is usually lost on me while I'm going GACKHACKACKARGH.

• @Icedhope said: During this crazy..ass outage and linking PS3 to steam It got all screwed up and I can't access anything.

Did you wop an email off to Steam support? They're supposed to be pretty good

• @puzzlebox said:
    So yeah, the intricate nuance of flavour between them is usually lost on me while I'm going GACKHACKACKARGH.

GACKHACKACKARGH, eh? Is that on a five ARGH scale or a ten ARGH one? :p

Also, being a filthy American, it's fun to get people to try Vegemite, since most haven't. Best description yet: "It tastes like raw aspirin covered in salt!"

• Reading Ultima Underworld manual stuff.

Should print off a map. I always forget to do it.
    Always get lost and overwhelmed by these games.
    (Never played games like this as a kid)

Seems to be pretty good though.
    But will it outdo Might and Magic?

• @puzzlebox said: I do appreciate a good tissue. I have a box of tissues by my bed, two travel packs of Kleenex in my bag, and a couple of folded tissues in my pockets at any given time. If I had a car, I'd keep some tissues in the glovebox too. I use them as bookmarks, dispense them like little gifts to crying folk, and use them to clean spilled beer off pub tables. One day I might tear some up to use as confetti at an impromptu wedding. On the whole, I really like tissues.

That's adorable. Following that series of touching Kleenex moments I'm certainly not going to delve into the details of why I keep a box of handy tissues next to my bed. Suffice to say, it's a particular "Kleenex moment" that would surely fail to materialise on the Kleenex television adverts.

@puzzlebox said: LhKdH.jpg

Aww, that's even more adorable than Puzzlebox's list of multiple uses for tissues. It's as if Eddie from Frasier had a pup. So sweet. :D

• So I sent a game to Nintendo with my Wii when it broke about 2 weeks ago. And 2 things
    1.Nintendo shipped the game seperate with the Wii so when it arrived I was dissapointed that I still dont have a Wii
    2.Apparantly Nintendo lost the actual case so I got this.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=2580&d=13070

• I'm trying to talk about my health to my mother and she wants to know if I want to go to a *BEEP* movie...

• Tell her it depends on what movie.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Something in the operating theatre? *badoom-tish*

This discussion has been closed.