476 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • the way I see it there will be no lucasarts adventure game or TOMI2 with the current lucasarts president.. guess we just have to wait for another failed star wars game, him to be fired.. a bunch of lucasarts ppl fired and hope the next president actually respects lucasarts history

• @Hero1 said: the way I see it there will be no lucasarts adventure game or TOMI2 with the current lucasarts president.. guess we just have to wait for another failed star wars game, him to be fired.. a bunch of lucasarts ppl fired and hope the next president actually respects lucasarts history

Ok, I guess instead of writting letters we should be coming up with ways to get him fired. :D jks

• How about:

Dear Paul Meegan,

Please release a DVD-ROM copy of SoMI SE and MI:LR SE. Some of us still prefer hard copies over digital downloads.

Thanks,

MrSneeze.

• I have a feeling a season 2 WILL happen. But theres no telling WHEN that could be.

• @MrSneeze said: How about:

Dear Paul Meegan,

Please release a DVD-ROM copy of SoMI SE and MI:LR SE. Some of us still prefer hard copies over digital downloads.

Thanks,

MrSneeze.

I usually don't post purely for the purpose for saying "I second this"... but, I second this.

@MrSneeze said: ...and hope the next president actually respects lucasarts history

They had one of those not long ago in Rodriguez. The chances of another one coming along soon are beyond slim.

• @MrSneeze said: How about:

Dear Paul Meegan,

Thanks,

MrSneeze.

I also agree with this. If it had been command and conquer, Bioshock, Half life or another game I don't have strong feelings for, then I wouldn't mind only a digital download. But Monkey Island! Yes please! And with beautiful cover art.

• @jadetermeg said: I also agree with this. If it had been command and conquer, Bioshock, Half life or another game I don't have strong feelings for, then I wouldn't mind only a digital download. But Monkey Island! Yes please! And with beautiful cover art.

Add me to the agree list.

• @jadetermeg said: And with beautiful cover art.

Done by Steve Purcell.

• I just read on the BttF forums that there's probably going to be a BttF season 2, and I can believe that IT is getting a sequel and ToMI still isn't... I mean we have been asking (no, not asking, BEGGING!) for a sequel since the last episode ended. I would at least be happy if someone would just say there's not going to be a Monkey Island game for at least another 3 years, it would be better than getting my hopes up every year :/

• Unfortunately, there are two very good reasons why we'll see BTTF return before TOMI:

1) Universal want to make money by turning their intellectual properties into high-selling computer games.

2) Lucasarts seem to think they exist to squeeze cash out of Star Wars fans.

Unfortunately, unless Lucasarts budge on (2), which will probably be in another ten years, I think (1) is going to be taking the lead from now on. :(

Add Comment