User Avatar Image

Back to the Future II: Marty watches Biff commit GTA in 2015

posted by Taylor Mcknight on - last edited - Viewed by 406 users

I might be the only one who notices this, but when Biff steals the Delorean in Back to the Future II (in the future), keep your eyes on Marty as he walks away , at first following that dog that is walking itself. Biff steps into the forground and takes the car...but if you keep your eyes on marty out of focus in the background, he stops... does this really weird hop ...and then seemingly stands there and watches Biff take the Delorean.

whoops....maybe Marty was in on it from the beginning...i love Michael J Fox, but i always thought Marty might be out to destroy the universe, HERE IS THE PROOF....you shady hill-valleyian.

;)

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Taylor Mcknight said: still don't understand "the hop" lol.

Maybe he was hopping mad?

cheering_crowd.jpg

Thank you, thank you! I am proud to have made the first (and extremely bad) joke of the topic. I'd like to thank my parents for being so supportive, my siblings for always being there for me, Doc Brown, the Telltale Games Forum members for being so encouraging and, of course, "the hop" that Michael J. Fox performed in the background of Back to the Future Part II. God bless *insert your country's name here* and have a good night!

oberlerchner123, I refrained from making a 'short' joke in your honor.

• Is there a Youtube clip of this, I must've missed this from the gazillion times I've watched them all.

• @PedsterUK said: Is there a Youtube clip of this, I must've missed this from the gazillion times I've watched them all.

Your wish is my command.

Lucky you. The kid, who uploaded the clip, added this to his channel ten or so minutes ago.

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: We dont see biff time travel, for all we know it takes him 5 days to figure out, he just makes sure he returns right after he left.

It's quite possible that mr fusion is a regular household appliance in 2015 that the general person knows.

But if it had taken 5 days then that would have caused massive problems for Marty and Doc cos until he did return they would have been stuck in the future searching for the Deloreon at all costs.
    Plus if its the only flying Deloreon in town it might have been quite hard to hide.

• @Marty Mcfly III said: But if it had taken 5 days then that would have caused massive problems for Marty and Doc cos until he did return they would have been stuck in the future searching for the Deloreon at all costs.
    Plus if its the only flying Deloreon in town it might have been quite hard to hide.

No it would just mean there'd be 2 biffs for those 5 days, similar to how there is 2 marty's at the end of part I: because one got there before the other left.

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: No it would just mean there'd be 2 biffs for those 5 days, similar to how there is 2 marty's at the end of part I: because one got there before the other left.

No there wouldn't because the first one faded out as soon as he returned.
    And that wasn't what I meant anyway.

• You guys really shouldn't pick th emovie apart like that. You are lessening the enjoyment of it.

• @Marty Mcfly III said: No there wouldn't because the first one faded out as soon as he returned.
    And that wasn't what I meant anyway.

Actually no he didnt. Since the scene was deleted, it is up to interpretation.

• I just wanted to say, what i wrote was all in good fun and in no way a knock on the movie, the scene, the actors, or the story. Truthfully i hadn't thought of any kind of "short joke" about Marty hopping, and i certainly didn't mean to bash anything about the movie, which i'd never change even if we could. Loved the movies, infact i only wrote that because i was watching it as i was on here, and thought i'd comment in a lighthearted manner. Apologies to anyone who thought it was a real knock, because the truth is, i just like finding things ive never noticed before, about the movies i love so much. These movies, are my Star Wars.

And if i was going to make any off color jokes, they wouldn't be about anyones height. they'd be about , if William Mcfly returns in the latest episode, will he pee on Marty again?

• @Taylor Mcknight said: And if i was going to make any off color jokes, they wouldn't be about anyones height. they'd be about , if William Mcfly returns in the latest episode, will he pee on Marty again?

Classy. ;)

Add Comment