User Avatar Image

7 Year Anniversary Sale

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Wow. This is really quite a sale. Will be picking up quite a bit of merch seeing as most of it's apparently being discontinued.

Also - it says does not apply to PA2, implying it'll be up for preorder before the sale ends (the 30th). Hooray?

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shauntron said: What, you think I can track down and kick ALL of you in the face?

I see what's going on here. You're trying to catch me off guard! No sir, your tricks won't work on me. I'm ready for you. Prepare for the most epic battle of your life! Prepare for Mortal Kombat!

• @Darth Marsden said: Someone, clearly, spent too much free time with Photoshop.

Yes. Shaun DID.

• I took too long to get back to my basket and now my stuff is on hold, whihc I assume means gone... *sigh* Ah well...

• @Shauntron said: What, you think I can track down and kick ALL of you in the face?

I just watched the anniversary sale video... The fighting was Epic! There are a lot of little touches that make the video awesome sauce.

Great work!

• @Rather Dashing said: Essentially, I think it's entirely fair for customers to not only feel cheated as a whole, but to take a I'll believe it when I see it, actions speak louder than words, especially the words of liars approach to the situation.

Now, now, I think you're being unfair. I think they're less liars and more people who happen to be wrong a lot. I'm sure they promised things they thought they could deliver at the time.

About the video, it's awesome. Dashing linked me to it. My reaction was "is that Jake?" to which Dashing replied "Mh? Jake isn't in there, well, apart from the back of his head". Duh, that's what I meant. So that's him?

I'm not sure how good of a plan it is to threaten customers to beat them up if they buy your products, but the video is awesome either way.

Still, there isn't anything I want to buy. Well, I wanted to pre-order PA2, but a) it's not covered by the sale, and b) when I entered my code it suddenly wanted me to pay for PA1, and full price for PA2, so I figure I can wait until it's not in pre-orders anymore. Plus my coupon if for like 60 or 70 bucks and I keep worrying that if I spend less than that the rest will be gone forever.

Anyways! Awesome vid, Shaun, and everyone who starred in it. And good sale, but I can't think of anything I'd want to buy that I don't already have anyways, so oh well.

• I was going to buy the Monkey Island blowout deal but it seems I won't be getting that now. I'll be getting a T-shirt but I feel justice has been served to me.

• @Bunnyman said: I was going to buy the Monkey Island blowout deal but it seems I won't be getting that now. I'll be getting a T-shirt but I feel justice has been served to me.

"I wanted to get the blowout deal of Monkey Island and all I got was this stupid T-shirt."

• @Guinea said: "I wanted to get the blowout deal of Monkey Island and all I got was this stupid T-shirt."

You win 2 billion eCookies.

• I just picked up both the Bone games for crazy cheap. I think it was about $20 for both, and that's with shipping to NZ! :eek:

• I just have to say thank you Telltale! The complete season of Sam & Max for only $12.50? That is one of the best deals ever! Time to buy some more :D

Add Comment