User Avatar Image

A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!

posted by pepsiboy3 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

721px-FairlyOddMovie-Title_%28Widescreen

Premiered:
(USA) July 9, 2011 (last time that you misss)
(Canada) TBA

Videos at USA: Scenes one teaser behind the scene trailer debut trailer

Videos at Canada: TBA

Starring: (drake bell) Timmy Tunner

Scrennshots

and oh my comment "IS F*BLEEP*NG COOL XD!!!"

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: Didnt know how to do that.
    Will edit it into my post.

For future reference, I just googled "dramatic chipmunk gif" and it came up. Now you know and knowledge is power!

• @GaryCXJk said: This is a bit of Fridge Brilliance. As much as giving Jasmine the lamp to turn Aladdin into a prince again may sound like a good idea, you'd have to realize that it still doesn't make Aladdin a real prince. He's still Aladdin from the slumps, so with or without the wish, it wouldn't matter at all, especially not since the sultan changed the law just for Aladdin and Jasmine. Also, Aladdin probably realized that all this trouble started when he didn't kept his promise immediately.

Yeah he got a lucky break there, but my way also gives 2 extra wishes to use which could be used to
    A.Help out street rats.
    B.Expand Agrabah.
    EDIT:Oh and another plot error, in Evan Allmighty, there is a scene where Evan is with the people passing the bill, on live tv, but right when he gets up, everyone sees him in the robe God gave him, the thing is though, EVERYONE SAW IT HAPPEN! His family even watched him on live TV in a suit, and still called him crazy when that happened. It never once thought in anyone's mind that "hey he was in a suit 5 seconds ago".

• I'm not sure how this went from Drake Bell wearing pink to Evan Almighty plotholes.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@supmandude85 said: vader.jpg

good thing your keeping your anger to mimimum

• @DrRocketGenius said: I'm not sure how this went from Drake Bell wearing pink to Evan Almighty plotholes.

Its better than when a telltale TF2 event turned into me teaching everyone the basics of Pokemon.

• @Rather Dashing said: Nah, it's cool. He'll find a loophole, and this will act as the pilot for an entire live action series that focuses on an adult Timmy with fairies! Wouldn't that be great?

r7xK0.gif

• @Rather Dashing said: Nah, it's cool. He'll find a loophole, and this will act as the pilot for an entire live action series that focuses on an adult Timmy with fairies! Wouldn't that be great?

tumblr_ldr0773rEb1qacanjo1_500.gif

• [quote=captain mickey;515370]tumblr_ldr0773reb1qacanjo1_500.gif[/quote]

why did i not use that one!?

• @Gman5852 said: Oh and another plot error, in Evan Allmighty, there is a scene where Evan is with the people passing the bill, on live tv, but right when he gets up, everyone sees him in the robe God gave him, the thing is though, EVERYONE SAW IT HAPPEN! His family even watched him on live TV in a suit, and still called him crazy when that happened. It never once thought in anyone's mind that "hey he was in a suit 5 seconds ago".

0.jpg

If you do something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

• I think this thread has gone into irredeemable territory. This is why we can't have nice things, guys.

This discussion has been closed.