User Avatar Image

Jp 4

posted by SeanJP on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users

Listen i know that there have been a whole lot of rumors about JP4 but i was reading up on it and jp legacy.org stated that Joe Johnston would start jp 4 after his movie "Captain America," and i just saw previews for it in theatres so i hope JP4 willstart production. The reason i started this form was so i could know what your thought was about JP4 and maybe your thoughts about what u want it to be about:D

173 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hopefully it isnt that so called amazing idea from the article abt the dinos being like marines WTF that would certainly ruin JP a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

• @SeanJP said: Hopefully it isnt that so called amazing idea from the article abt the dinos being like marines WTF that would certainly ruin JP a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

make something viable to the story....lets not make michael chriton roll in his grave, bring us back to a realistic, action packed destroyed version of isla nublar WITH ABSOLUTLEY NO GUN TOATING ARMED HUMANOID DINOSAURS....... bring back hammond and a vital objective, bring back lewis dodgson and those sadistic M*^th%^ F*(k^$s at biosyn industries to be defeated finally, and (in my opinion lets have the park actually succeed by the end of the trilogy)

• @SpielbergFan said: News: Spielberg Spitballing New Jurassic Park

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=31251

A couple other notable articles on the breaking news today that Spielberg is exploring ideas for JP4:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/steven-spielberg-brainstorming-jurassic-park-200911

http://www.avclub.com/articles/steven-spielberg-welcomes-you-to-jurassic-park-aga,57660/

Nothing set in stone yet, but sounds like the options are being looked at. At least the idea of JP4 is back on the table. :D :cool:

• @jurassiraptor said: A couple other notable articles on the breaking news today that Spielberg is exploring ideas for JP4:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/steven-spielberg-brainstorming-jurassic-park-200911

http://www.avclub.com/articles/steven-spielberg-welcomes-you-to-jurassic-park-aga,57660/

Nothing set in stone yet, but sounds like the options are being looked at. At least the idea of JP4 is back on the table. :D :cool:

This was yesterday????? OMFG.. i knew this would come after captian america! fingers crossed for a good script...

• @SWGNATE said: This was yesterday????? OMFG.. i knew this would come after captian america! fingers crossed for a good script...

same here i will be on my knee's praying this happens, picture it another jurassic park that i would truly get to expeience in the theaters all the rest of them i was to young. when the first came out before i was born the second i was 1 and for the third i just couldnt go see it. so hopefully i get too:)

• As long as it's not that idiotic Dinosaurs with guns bullcrap, I'm sold. Let's hope Speilberg can give some good influence on getting this film done. I wouldn't count on seing Sam Neil reprise his role as Alan Grant though. He did recently say he saw no point in continuing the franchise now that Stan Winston and Michael Chrichton are gone. Doesn't help that Sir. Richard Attenborough isn't doing too well health wise. But maybe this can be a fresh start for a whole new story. Either way, it's exciting news.

• User Avatar Image
    PoF

Dear God,

Would you please don't destroy my dreams making Dinosaur-Human-Dog-Zombie-With Guns or whatever. Otherwise, I can tell you that blood will flow in Hollywood. And I mean, actual blood. Not tomato sauce.

• @Tyrannosaur87 said: As long as it's not that idiotic Dinosaurs with guns bullcrap, I'm sold. Let's hope Speilberg can give some good influence on getting this film done. I wouldn't count on seing Sam Neil reprise his role as Alan Grant though. He did recently say he saw no point in continuing the franchise now that Stan Winston and Michael Chrichton are gone. Doesn't help that Sir. Richard Attenborough isn't doing too well health wise. But maybe this can be a fresh start for a whole new story. Either way, it's exciting news.

some sources (blairwitch.de) think that the next installment of jurassic park will take use of the latest 3D-technologies. as the first movie was a milestone in cgi-animation it is very likely that they want to recreate a milestone with nowadays technology, which is very likely the current 3D boom.
    2013 would be the 20th anniversary of Jurassic Park but probably a bit to soon.

i personally would like a remake of the first film (in 3D if they want). but in an attempt to honor Michael Crichton this remake should be the visualization of the original novel with all the characters, happenings and timeline from the book. it should be set in 1989 which would include late 80s architecture, computers, cars, fashion... just to stay true to the novel. about the dinosaurs i don't know if a redesign would be necessary.
    because of the rather long content it probably should be split into 2 movies.
    THAT would be what I like.

• @tope1983 said: some sources (blairwitch.de) think that the next installment of jurassic park will take use of the latest 3D-technologies. as the first movie was a milestone in cgi-animation it is very likely that they want to recreate a milestone with nowadays technology, which is very likely the current 3D boom.
    2013 would be the 20th anniversary of Jurassic Park but probably a bit to soon.

i personally would like a remake of the first film (in 3D if they want). but in an attempt to honor Michael Crichton this remake should be the visualization of the original novel with all the characters, happenings and timeline from the book. it should be set in 1989 which would include late 80s architecture, computers, cars, fashion... just to stay true to the novel. about the dinosaurs i don't know if a redesign would be necessary.
    because of the rather long content it probably should be split into 2 movies.
    THAT would be what I like.

Personally, I'm not a fan of this 3D movement, however a rebooting of Jurassic Park that honors Chrichton's vision would be an interesting take on the series. But as I said, I'm good with anything that isn't the dino/human splices or dinosaurs with weapons.

• pre hurricane clarissa site B anyone????

Add Comment