41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • but TTG wants to provide a "cinematic experience".
    they used a more realistic setting and film techniques such as DOF, camera-angles...etc. so unfortunately graphical weaknesses are more noticeable.
    it's a tricky thing.
    noone would argue that angry birds has bad graphics. or tetris. or minecraft.
    it is a matter of the overall concept.

• @piccobello said: God I hate pampered kids like you.
    It's not all about graphics. Look at Minecraft, over 2 millions sales.
    Fullstop.

This game is unlike minecraft about characters we are supposed to care about. Well its hard if they move and talk like robots or plastic puppets. If you choose this scenario you must be sure to provide what it needs.

• I hope they tie in the original story somehow. I want to see all of the original characters like while Harding Jess and Nima are doing this, Alan and the Kids are being attacked or something

• You do know guys this is the EARLY BUILD

This is the reason it was delayed. Cause it was shitty. They are still working on it

themoreyouknow.png

• Could they just do motion capture so everything's more fluid?

• @FPug said: Could they just do motion capture so everything's more fluid?

I think it's a bit late for them to go back to square one and do MoCap now. They did say that they wouldn't be doing a complete graphics overhaul, so don't get your hopes up too high for it. They probably will do some minor adjustments as far as lip flaps go and such.

• The thing is... they are using mocap. They already confirmed that in the private forum a while back.

• @Tyrannosaur87 said: I think it's a bit late for them to go back to square one and do MoCap now. They did say that they wouldn't be doing a complete graphics overhaul, so don't get your hopes up too high for it. They probably will do some minor adjustments as far as lip flaps go and such.

Yeah, but for me that's enough. Bad lip sync would pull me out of the experience that's supposed ot be cinematic, otherwise I don't care much about the graphics.

• @MasCot said: Yeah, but for me that's enough. Bad lip sync would pull me out of the experience that's supposed ot be cinematic, otherwise I don't care much about the graphics.

Wasn't this also a problem in BTTF?

• Asian Inferno's right, of course, but I never let a thing like that stop me from enjoying the experience, cinematic or otherwise. You'll get the same issues occasionally in just about any other game out there as well, not just the ones made by Telltale.

Add Comment