User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep. 5 OUTATIME Discussion & BTTF Game Review

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 10.4K users

Well ya post stuff. Be all cool and smart and able to think through multiple time spectrum things in order to disprove other peoples theories. Ya...

433 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ashki said: Apparently it seems to be happening to random people, some people say they've got the bug, some say they don't. I haven't reached that part yet, but I'm getting quite close.

I guess i will give it a try then and hope for the best.

• @boxman said: So you people are saying this game is unplayable as it is now??
    From what i read here this dosent sound like a minor bug and should have been discovered during testing.

I managed to complete the game without any bugs, so it's definitely playable.

Although it's 5am now, and I'm slightly too tired to post my impressions. Enjoyed it though.

• @boxman said: I guess i will give it a try then and hope for the best.

Also, Celeb said that the glitch happens if you skip dialogue, just to let you know, not sure if that is the case or not, but I wouldn't chance it.

• I had no problem with glasshouse

• replayed it, up to the bug point and now it works lol

• Plz reveal the spoilers! I AM DYING TO KNOW! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• @Ashki said: Calm down there dude, they're looking into it.

Anyways, something Citizen Brown did right at the beginning surprised the Hell out of me, I would post what it was, but I don't know how to put the spoilers label over my text.

I think u can reveal spoilers. Just please post!

• @Bttfwoot said: Can you PALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE reveal the spoilers?

You do know you can just highlight over the spoiler tags though, right?

Add Comment