User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep. 5 OUTATIME Discussion & BTTF Game Review

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 10.4K users

Well ya post stuff. Be all cool and smart and able to think through multiple time spectrum things in order to disprove other peoples theories. Ya...

433 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Alcoremortis said: It's really easy, dude. Just put [ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ] around your text without the spaces and you're golden.

LIKE THIS!

Thanks very much! I thought it was probably something as simple as that. *face hoof*

• @Ashki said: This, other then the bugs and such, I enjoy it, but you know, these people who complain about it such as that, I'm going to LOVE and TOLERATE the s**t out of them, mainly cause it's their opinion.

You just made this thread 20% cooler.

On topic, enjoyed everything...except the bunch of Martys at the ending. That was just too bizarre.

• @Mino_Dan said: The finale was a convoluted mess storywise. And I still don't get from "when" exactly our Doc returned with his DeLorean.

Logically it has to from somewhere before the series started. But that would negate the whole series in the first place.

Weak writing in its most awful incarnation!

I'm pretty sure that the day he got the key to the city, he opened up the picture and realized it was Marty who was Callahan. Then took his DeLorean to get Marty.

So yes, this logically means there was a timeline where Marty was left to rot in the past.

• @forummouse said: You just made this thread 20% cooler.

On topic, enjoyed everything...except the bunch of Martys at the ending. That was just too bizarre.

After reading a few of the post here, I can't wait to get to the end and see what shinagins goes on.

Also, glad someone got the reference, heh.

• @dmcman said: I'm pretty sure that the day he got the key to the city, he opened up the picture and realized it was Marty who was Callahan. Then took his DeLorean to get Marty.

So yes, this logically means there was a timeline where Marty was left to rot in the past.

Exactly, that must have happened between BTTF3 and BTTF-E1.

Which means that Doc never went to 1931 in the first place...negating the whole videogame series...but then why did have the gift for Marty in the end of the episode?!

Messy!

• @Jexius said: Actually, it probably burned down with Hill Valley. Hence why it was in such a state outside of her house.

The amount of buildings we're talking about, they don't burn down that fast. Even if we assume for one insane moment that the fire brigade or inhabitants or whatever can't get a fire under control before it has consumed an entire city, there's plenty of time to get the car and skedaddle before even the saloon burns down. Even in 1876, they'd definitely be able to save something of the town.
    And even if the car isn't in a completely open area for the car to catch fire it would still take some doing (burning debris falling on top of it and igniting the gas tank for example), but it would still not be hard to get it out of there in time. No reason to park it right next to the building you want to burn down right? Stands to reason it would be parked a bit out of the way.

10/10, even with the slight complaints.

Doesn't 10/10 imply a perfect product? How can you rate it like that when even you admit there are flaws?

• Call me an old softy but when Michael J Fox appeared, I had goosebumps all over.

I had to complete it one sitting, as it was gripping.

Out of ten, I give the whole season a nine - the only let down was the difficulty.

Hopefully see you in two years, and hopefully with more of Michael J Fox and maybe Tom Wilson.

• I just restarted and got through the glasshouse.

• I finished the game and it had a great and somewhat strange ending.

Add Comment