User Avatar Image

Ep 5: Find out where HV is.

posted by AwesomePossum on - last edited - Viewed by 835 users

When I go to the clay oven I can't move and yet I've already put the mop on the cactus noutside of Edna's house. Help?

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've got the mop on the cactus the saloon sign on the outhouse and the hat on the cactus as well but i dont remember picking up the hat anyways even though it IS on the cactus. Tried giving stick on fire to edna but she just freaks out and doc says dont break the trance. Another bug yet again?

• Hmmm, Definitely no hat or anything on top of the stop sign for me >.<

I'll try going from and older save or something, failing that start again...

• Yeah, no hat on the stop sign for me, either.

I tried an earlier save, no hat on the stop sign.

I reaaaallly don't want to start again from the beginning... at least today.

• ok have hat and mop on the cactus, saloon sign on the outhouse door how do you simulate the time jump? i can't move around with the flaming stick when you get it out of the clay oven and i don't see a way to click the stick on any of the delorean parts that are part of the trip wire. so what are you supposed to do after you get everything set up and edna is sitting in the burned out delorean behind the steering wheel?

• @Mordaki987 said: ok have hat and mop on the cactus, saloon sign on the outhouse door how do you simulate the time jump? i can't move around with the flaming stick when you get it out of the clay oven and i don't see a way to click the stick on any of the delorean parts that are part of the trip wire. so what are you supposed to do after you get everything set up and edna is sitting in the burned out delorean behind the steering wheel?

Click on the tripwire, the clashing metal will simulate the time jump.

• Hmm, seems like I did everything right, but I'm still stuck. I put mop and hat on the cactus and put the saloon sign on the outhouse door. But anytime I try to give the burning stick to Edna or use it with the outhouse, Edna goes nuts. When I talk to the cactus, Edna only tells me (or Danny, didn't really get it) not to speak with him (or me).

• I've gotten all the way to this point in the game only to find there is no hat anywhere that I can see. I've even taken to pixel hunting the entire scene. Could anyone share a save game from this point where the hat is showing up?

• I got no hat on the stop sign either.

• This is getting frustrating. I cant find a stupid hat anywhere!

• @Guybrush81 said: Hmm, seems like I did everything right, but I'm still stuck. I put mop and hat on the cactus and put the saloon sign on the outhouse door. But anytime I try to give the burning stick to Edna or use it with the outhouse, Edna goes nuts. When I talk to the cactus, Edna only tells me (or Danny, didn't really get it) not to speak with him (or me).

I'm stuck where Guybrush81 is too. Anyone able to help?

Add Comment