User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep. 5 OUTATIME Discussion & BTTF Game Review

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 8.1K users

Well ya post stuff. Be all cool and smart and able to think through multiple time spectrum things in order to disprove other peoples theories. Ya...

433 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To sum up all those episodes.

Good: Storyline.

Bad: Gameplay (Where are the hard puzzles in puzzle game? Compared to many games with puzzles this is joke to even belong to that genre).

Also engine glitches are still in like mysteriously not disappearing objects and more.

• If there are 3 future Marty's from different universes, how is that possible?
    For example, the punk Marty would have been erased because that timeline doesn't exist anymore. This is why Doc was erased. I don't understand the logic here.
    Also doesn't it seem irresponsible for Doc to just take off like that. Where do you think him and Marty were heading off to?

• I loved this episode but i agree with many people the ending was cool but seemed more like it was trying to take the micky out of bttf than make it look cooler...

But of course this was my favourite episode but yet again some things which could screw up the whole franchise but they are just about forgivable so its ok i suppose.

Telltale might as well say they are making season 2 because they made it really obvious its there intentions to.

But we have to wait about a year or two before that happens so untill then bye :(

• I enjoyed all 5 episodes :) tho it was a bit confusing at times but then again this is to be expected when dealing with tons of timelines and realities.

And yes there were some bugs and glitches but i could live with it.

I'm really glad MJF was in the last episode too.
    I can't wait for a (hopefully) new series of BTTF game.

Thank you TellTale for making this game possible and everyone involved, all a big thanks :)

• Thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to another season. That is all. :)

• I had to laugh at the end I thought that was great. However I beg of you no more Edna Strickland and 1931 next season. I would love to see Doc and Marty go back to 1885 or 1955.

• @ILoveDoc said: I had to laugh at the end I thought that was great. However I beg of you no more Edna Strickland and 1931 next season. I would love to see Doc and Marty go back to 1885 or 1955.

Personally, I'd like to see maor of the future plz, if a second season does get made.

• @Ashki said: Personally, I'd like to see maor of the future plz, if a second season does get made.

Me, too! I especially would be interesting in seeing if they incorporate anything invented after 1989 in "our" world in their future.

• I'm not bothered at all by the over-the-top ending. The endings in the movies were always meant to be so over-the-top that the idea of a sequel based on such a premise would be ridiculous. And yet it happened. Twice. And may happen again. The ending of the story arc I was disappointed with. It was humorous to see a Tannen and a Strickland get together, though.

• @Mino_Dan said: The finale was a convoluted mess storywise. And I still don't get from "when" exactly our Doc returned with his DeLorean.

Logically it has to from somewhere before the series started. But that would negate the whole series in the first place.

Weak writing in its most awful incarnation!

I think our Doc returned after he look at the newspaper Marty gave him eg. after he got the key to the city.

Add Comment