User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep. 5 OUTATIME Discussion & BTTF Game Review

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 8.7K users

Well ya post stuff. Be all cool and smart and able to think through multiple time spectrum things in order to disprove other peoples theories. Ya...

433 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Actually I thought episode 3 was the worst one. It was paced horribly. Imagine in BTTF Part 2, instead of Marty getting a brief look at Biff's Hill Valley before he gets brought upstairs to meet his mom and continue the story, the plot comes to a screeching half for 3 hours so Marty can go around town pulling pranks to get the attention of Biff's goons.

Plus the whole Police State idea was way to cartoony and out there. I have a hard time believing the state and federal government would not sick the militia and national guard on FCB's ass the second he started setting up his own little dictatorship.

• @ShadowX81 said:
    Plus the whole Police State idea was way to cartoony and out there. I have a hard time believing the state and federal government would not sick the militia and national guard on FCB's ass the second he started setting up his own little dictatorship.

Yea, that was my biggest problem with the plot; that along with Edna being the cartoon villain of the cartoony police state, she just needed a twirly mustache and cape.

Other than that, I liked the plot...

• First post, so get easy on me, please^^
    But did someone else saw the big "TO BE CONTINUED..." Screen at the end? And if you saw it, you think it was just a joke or a reference to the movieendings? Or could we see more bttftg episodes in the future?

• Back To The Future: The Game - Episode 5: OUTATIME Review - Alternative Magazine Online

"When I first reviewed Episode 1 six months ago, I finished by saying that “Back To The Future: The Game may well grow to become Telltale’s greatest gaming achievement yet.” Looking back at the series as a whole, I don’t quite think that is the case anymore, but I must make it clear that this is still perhaps the greatest film-to-video game adaptation ever made. For that, I applaud Telltale Games and eagerly look forward to seeing what they do next. Marty and Doc, it has been an absolute pleasure."

As always, all feedback appreciated! My final interview with AJ LoCascio will be coming soon, if you have any burning questions you want me to ask him - I will select the best ones - please let me know! :D

• I got a Question you can ask AJ. While working on OUTATIME did he have a chance to meet/work with Michael J Fox if so what was it like and what did he think of AJ's Impression of himself?

• I already had that question in mind Ichijo so don't worry, it will definately be getting asked! :) I know he blew Christopher Lloyd away with his voice work so it would be great to hear what Michael J. Fox himself thought! :D

• Im glad that i wasnt the only one thinking this lol :D

• I just want to say Telltale, well done on making such a awesome episode and cliff hanger at the end!

I don't mean to jump the gun on this but any news on the future episodes?

And if we'll need to pay again?
    Or will Telltale keep us in susspence? ;-)

And thank you for putting the Legend that is MJ. Fox in!
    I hope he's going to be in the new episodes!

Also as Doc says somthing like "A future self coming into contact with your present/past self will cause somthing to the space time continum!"
    So how come 1986 Marty hasn't been wiped?
    Confussing...!!
    English Doc! :-)

P.S BLUE AND BLACK DeLeoreans?! lol

• I want the old doc back, I mean the new doc is ok, but BTTF Isn't the same with the new doc.

• I loved it! And no problems or bugs here, worked fine

Add Comment