42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Makes sense. They probably don't intend to go about restocking or adding new merch until after the 75% off sale, for obvious reasons.

• So ... this means no season 3 soundtrack. Or any other merch for any game ever.

One more reason to dislike Telltale.

What's next? No DVDs for full season buyers?

• I really wanted to grab the S&M cartoon DVD series at last for the sale, but it wasn't listed...even before the merch was removed.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Not entirely unexpected. Don't panic. Alan posted about this somewhere... I'll try and find it. I'll be back. :D

edit 1: Okay, here's Amy announcing something...
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24771

edit 2: Got it!
    @Alan Johnson said: To get a little more into detail on the shipping issue, it IS being addressed. The zaniness that has been shipping items from our store (delays, price, discrepancies between what was ordered and what arrives, etc.) for some customers is a problem that we have targeted the basic cause of and are currently taking action to fix the issue entirely. It won't be an overnight switch, in fact it may cause a brief period of time where there is little to no availability of shippable merchandise, but we're in the exploratory stages of getting NEW product into the store that's in line with what fans, old and new, want from a Telltale Games store. While I can't make any promises on what may or may not appear in the store in the future, or when exactly these merchandise updates would occur, care is being taken to make sure that it's of the quality Telltale has been known for.

I don't know if this is a comment that applies here... but it makes sense. I still agree that the present store feels... very wrong. ;)

@Alan Johnson said: So ... this means no season 3 soundtrack. Or any other merch for any game ever.

I have the feeling that the Season 3 soundtrack is just around the corner. ;)

@Alan Johnson said: Makes sense. They probably don't intend to go about restocking or adding new merch until after the 75% off sale, for obvious reasons.

If that was the reason, maybe they should have done that 29 days ago, dontchathink? Indeed, it seems as if the incredible bargain that was 75% off was primarily aimed at getting all the old stuff out of the store. It has worked obviously. ;)

This sale ends on Friday. I am quite exited to find out what new products we might expect afterwards.

• @Vainamoinen said:
    I have the feeling that the Season 3 soundtrack is just around the corner. ;)

You know something we don't, right? Please?

• I already had Sam & Max Surfin' the Highway in my cart. Would I be able to buy it?

• I'm under the impression TTG is simply getting a new, bigger warehouse.

In addition, on Twitter a month or so ago they said they're just re-evaluating their merch options and that a Sam and Max Season 3 soundtrack is being considered.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@DrRocketGenius said: You know something we don't, right? Please?

I know nossing! NOSSING!! :D

No, seriously. :(

• Whoo, glad I got my Sam & Max Comic-Con shirt when I did!

• @Vainamoinen said: I know nossing! NOSSING!! :D

No, seriously. :(

The ;) is a very powerful tool, my friend. :(

Add Comment