User Avatar Image

Ending Discussion (SPOILERS)

posted by josephmatt on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

For those who've beaten the game...

What happened to the other missing people? Astronauts get them? Gone crazy by the lunacy ray?

Also, Puzzle Agent 3 in Bermuda? Any get a picture of that postcard so we can see if there is anything weird about it?

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SuperMeatBoy said: Is that the only difference or does something differ in the final scene (at the office)?

I don't really know. Tomorrow I'll replay the whole game to get better results
    (and unlock "King's Challenge") and get the other ending by wining the minigame. I'll tell you then.

• I didn't notice any difference at all, except maybe that completing the challenge is required to unlock the King's Challenge. Still not sure what the exact preconditions for that one are.

• @Cheri said: I don't have a screenshot of the postcard, but before Nelson puts the box on top of it, you can see in the trees, a skeleton wearing a business suit.

Somehow this reminded me of Lost and Half Life.

• so,i played a second time,and looked VERY CLOSE at the card,and when you look at the right side of the card,you can see someone in the bushes.If you ask me,i would say,it looks ALOT like principal skeleton! i will try to maybe make a screenshot,to proove if its really that,or if my eyes are playing tricks on me ;)

• @puzzlebox said: :)

7KxTE.jpgfUZj2.jpg

I replayed Lunar Run after i completed the game and instead of Nelson i was playing as this skeleton :eek:

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@SuperMeatBoy said: I replayed Lunar Run after i completed the game and instead of Nelson i was playing as this skeleton :eek:

Wow, really? How did you do that? I've completed everything except the King's Challenge, and it's still just Nelson and his oven mitt.

My first thought when I saw that figure in the bushes was that it was one of the Silents from Doctor Who. :p

• The ending actually came quite unexpected to me,
    i was actually expecting to be around 75 to 80% of the game when Nelson got sent back to his office.

Also i was quite stumbled on how, one moment nelson was getting talked to by gnomes and the next moment floating in space and after that appearing near the lunar lander being held at gunpoint by all the other agents.
    Why doesnt that "prevent" him from solving the puzzle, like the last time he opened the puzzlecircuit. Does his underpaints contain kevlar?

On another note, is it just me, or are there way too many slidepuzzles compared to the other types?

Add Comment