User Avatar Image

Digits IN SPACE! (Puzzle Agent 2)

posted by StrongBrush1 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users

I'm stumped on this puzzle.

Can you figure out the next two digits in the sequence?

31 41 59 26 ??

Hint 1: The Solution cannot be derived from the numbers.
Hint 2: The Sequence refers to a mathematical constant.
Hint 3: Try to imagine a decimal point after the 3.

I have absolutely no idea how to figure this one out and I need help!

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My calculator doesn't give enough digits! I had to guess the correct rounding as well.

• There is a couple of puzzles that requires a knowledge of maths. Annoying. I knew it was pi but still had to look up the solution. Didn't help that there was only one question mark, I thought it just wanted the next number not two?

For next update this puzzle should have two question marks making plain that the answer requires a two digit answer.

• I think they should have asked for all the next digits. This was just half-assed.

• @daro2096 said: There is a couple of puzzles that requires a knowledge of maths. Annoying. I knew it was pi but still had to look up the solution. Didn't help that there was only one question mark, I thought it just wanted the next number not two?

For next update this puzzle should have two question marks making plain that the answer requires a two digit answer.

The rules stated the answer was a two digit number (and all the numbers before it were two-digit).

This puzzle got me HARD. I should have realized what it was. I was feeling so smart after figuring out the other puzzle in Korka's house.

@daro2096 said: I think they should have asked for all the next digits. This was just half-assed.

Lol

• After the dot hint it became apparent. Then it was crtl+alt and googling pi.

Can't say I would have figured it out without that one though... so many math puzzles. I failed hard on pretty much all of them...

Add Comment