User Avatar Image

Steam Summer Camp.

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 829 users

I know there's already a thread about this on the BttF board, but I thought a more general one might be helpful.

It's time for the annual Steam Summer Sale. Among many other great deals, you can now get every single Telltale game for $50.

Oh, and BttF is half-off today only. Thought that's worth sharing.

182 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RetroVortex said: Its oddly fortunate that you are having issues, since I had to run off and prepare a salad.
    (My old man forced me to! Boo!)

Yeah.
    I went on the steam website and I do see the game, but now my laptop is refusing all internet access. Dont know how my relatives are getting it all but me. Or how I got the game since I never hit "accept"
    Interesting enough, some idiot thought it would be a good idea to make the
    "How to" fix need the internet:mad:

• Ok I found the solution.
    Turns out the internet was password protected, and instead of telling me, the computer said "failed to connect" I've started up steam so lets hurry:D

• @Gman5852 said: Ok I found the solution.
    Turns out the internet was password protected, and instead of telling me, the computer said "failed to connect" I've started up steam so lets hurry:D

Sorry, but my computer is just not doing it at all unfortunately.

I'd give it another shot but my old man is raging big time!

Sorry for the inconvience.

• @RetroVortex said: Sorry, but my computer is just not doing it at all unfortunately.

I'd give it another shot but my old man is raging big time!

Sorry for the inconvience.

I had you waitng for a half an hour and your the inconvienence.
    I think we both did our fair share of PC problems today:D

• @Javi-Wan Kenobi said: How can I get the "Air. Wind. Sun. Pain. I Am All of This, and Your Mom Makes a Fine Pasta Dinner" achievement on AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity?

After a lot of trying, I've just made a little more than 35000 points on that challenge, therefore getting the five stars ranking... but I'm afraid Steam won't check my achievement. It's working oddly, it doesn't allow me to see my community pages (wishlist, etc...) and even in the summer camp page my previous achievements don't appear!!

EDIT: Thank goodness!! Steam is working properly again and I have all my summer camp tickets back... including the "AaAaAA!!" one!!!

• congrats Javi.

@The Gentleman said: It's not even that hard. I got it easily.

well but you have more than 15 fps on it.

• Already getting poor on the damn thing, even put 10 things in my wishlist to be part of the contest in the end. :p
    So far with the tickets I have redeemed stuff for Killing Floor, Magicka and Beat Hazard. When I get more tickets I am going for Serious Sam.
    In the sale I have bought:
    Arcainia - Gothic 4.
    Outfit DLC's for Killing Floor.
    Audio Surf.
    Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 1 and 2.

• Frozen Synapse:

POSSIBLE GAME OF THE YEAR MATERIAL.

• @Rather Dashing said: Frozen Synapse:

POSSIBLE GAME OF THE YEAR MATERIAL.

Ive heard that is a very good game.

As for me, haven't bought anything(nothing interests me besides synapse, and I can wait until the Christmas sale when I have more money) but once steam comes back on, I can easily get the tickets for the free alien breed 2 game, and I already have the TF2 shades:D

• This sale is making me spend money. I don't like it at all.

I just bought Fallout: New Vegas. I just can't help myself when I see a 75% off sign!

Add Comment