User Avatar Image

TTG Secret Santa 1.5: This Time, It's Summer!

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 466 users

I promised last time to do this when the next sale occurred, and now it has, so fun fun fun! It was a tremendous success, everyone got games that were fun and (I'm sure) were fun for all.

Rules
If you don't know what Secret Santa is, it is a common holiday event between larger groups of people. Basically, a bunch of people sign up, and are assigned a random other person who also has signed up, and everyone buys eachother something without knowing who their gift will come from!

Rules Specific to This Secret Santa
Applicants must gift items using Steam.
Items should not be worth less then $3, or rougly £2.
Items purchased should not exceed $30, or £18, roughly, so we don't have anyone buying anyone else iPods and other people buying Laptop Covers.
You must send your gift by July 10th, 2011.

Registration
To register, please reply below saying you're in and send me a PM with the email address your Steam account is linked to, so your Santa can gift it to you. If you have titles in particular you would like, feel free to send a link to your wishlist. Registration does not close until July 5th, but once a sizable amount of people have joined I will start pairing people up.

Other Information
If you have any questions, please, contact me by PM or reply below!

Note
Steam works in an odd way where if you buy a gift for someone, it sends exactly what you bought. For example, if an Australian gifts someone in the UK Left 4 Dead 2 then it's the censored version Australia gets instead of the UK one. This is just a disclaimer, but it potentially could make anyone in Australia want to hold off on buying titles like L4D2.

Applicants (So Far)
Wishlists are linked if available.
1. Ribs
2. jeeno0142
3. corruptbiggins
4. divisionten (in order of preference)
5. Javi-Wan Kenobi
6. Strong Badinator (deluxe/goty editions of Oblivion and Borderlands)
7. SilverWolfPet (in order of preference, do not gift racing games)
8. Rather Dashing
9. Giant Tope
10. FitzoliverJ
11. Comrade Pants

(Feel free to turn this into 'Discuss The Steam Sales' like it did last time, too)
Have Fun, and do sign up if you can!

103 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment