User Avatar Image

The DeLorean explanation (merged threads)

posted by Mino_Dan on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users

Sounds a bit cheap and highly illogical.
Could he be lying to prevent a paradox?

360 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I completely forgot about the hoverboard. Assuming it uses antigravity, and assuming antigravity works by monkeying with mass, it's possible that the hoverboard has enough power to run the time circuits... maybe. Assuming you could build the circuits.

• Hi everyone,
    I've read here and there that the DeLorean appeared at the beginning of chapter one is a time duplicate. My question is: when has Doc ever explained it? I've done chapter 1 at least 5 times but can't find out! Please do tell me! If not, you're just a lousy hooligan!

• @DarkGod said: Hi everyone,
    I've read here and there that the DeLorean appeared at the beginning of chapter one is a time duplicate. My question is: when has Doc ever explained it? I've done chapter 1 at least 5 times but can't find out! Please do tell me! If not, you're just a lousy hooligan!

Talk to Doc while he's in prison. Go through all the dialog options.

• Talk to Doc again after you call his house and learn his younger self is at the courthouse. Go through each dialog option, and eventually an option about the DeLorean comes up.

• I'll try it immediately! Thank to both of you!

• I know that the reason that there was another Deloreon in the game was explain in Episode 1 as a result of the Time Machine getting struck by lightning in Part 2. My question is this. I interpret that as it duplicated the Time Machine. So if the Time Machine was duplicated, does that mean that Doc was also Duplicated since he was driving the Time Machine at the time it was Struck by Lightning?

Anyone that has insight on this, I would appreciate some info.

Thanks

• That was never touched on, actually. Though I am wondering...perhaps it ties into the triple Marties at the end?

• Living beings are not duplicated because they do not inherently posses the active Chronoparticles required by intertemporal travel and are mere organic passengers aboard the chrono-infused inorganic vehicle!

• @DAISHI said: Living beings are not duplicated because they do not inherently posses the active Chronoparticles required by intertemporal travel and are mere organic passengers aboard the chrono-infused inorganic vehicle!

TELLTALE!!! Make Doc say that in Season 2!!! Seriously, that is some heavy Doc-speak technobabble right there.

• Yes! And hire me to the writing team! I've got experience XDDD

Add Comment