User Avatar Image

Ending Discussion (SPOILERS)

posted by josephmatt on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

For those who've beaten the game...

What happened to the other missing people? Astronauts get them? Gone crazy by the lunacy ray?

Also, Puzzle Agent 3 in Bermuda? Any get a picture of that postcard so we can see if there is anything weird about it?

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I found out if you keep playing the lunar run there are 4 different playable characters.

1. Nelson Tethers
    2. Princible Skeleton
    3. Dank
    4. Random Cow (yes really)

• Seriously?

Do you have to start the game over or just play in Free Play?

• @IsaacDavner said: Seriously?

Do you have to start the game over or just play in Free Play?

Just in Free Play (not sure if your rank and whether you successfully completed the Lunar Run on the first try is important)

• @mistheart said: I found out if you keep playing the lunar run there are 4 different playable characters.

1. Nelson Tethers
    2. Princible Skeleton
    3. Dank
    4. Random Cow (yes really)

@mistheart said: Picture of the caveman:

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/40937/module_gallery/original/162367.jpg

Hur hur

• @Nagaoka said: Yeah I remember thinking about the photo as well. I think it would have been less jarring if the discrepancy had at least been acknowledged. Nelson brings up the inconsistency and Glori doesn't remember a thing about trying to kill him. Hey maybe that was all in Nelson's head too?

Otherwise we get Nelson just taking at face value Glori's explanation that she took a chainsaw to the lake to try and drown him because she didn't want him interfering with her husband's therapy session. Oooookay.

Since you mention colonial architecture I'm guessing you mean the colonies in the U.S? The colonies were all along the east coast, so historical american colonial/Georgian-style buildings are mainly located there (live in Virginia, PLENTY of field trips involving Williamsburg, Monticello, Mt Vernon, etc. as a kid). The neoclassical all-white domed building is the iconic look for the Capitol though (and the architecture around DC is also mainly neoclassical) and Bermuda seems to have its own rather distinctive architecture.

If you're talking about something completely different, then I apologize XD.

Though looking through google for domed buildings there is ANOTHER capitol building it could be. The Minnesota State Capitol.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_State_Capitol

No you're right that the dome is pretty synonymous with the U.S. Capitol. There are just some older plantation structures in Bermuda that have some resemblance to the Georgian style with derivations, since that style didn't catch on as strongly in Bermuda. That said, as I think about what you're saying and what I said, in retrospect I think you're more right than I am. The dome is odd for Bermuda and really evokes the capitol more strongly that anything around Bermuda.

• Maybe being that there is a dank model in PA2 means that there is a dank/dunk game coming?

• I belive that Dank model was created a long time ago, i recall seeing it somewhere, in a Telltale panel, one of those "create a scene with telltale" maybe.

• Speaking of other Grickle characters, was I the only one who saw and heard spacewolf during the space scene? Was it involved in the story somehow or was it just a sight gag?

• For those who are probably still wondering, the other missing people were never taken by the Hidden People but were murdered by the astronauts who have gone crazy due to the lunar ray as mentioned by Ed/Isaac. The only one taken by the hidden people was Isaac Davner since they wanted to get rid of the lunar ray and the lunar lander as well so they can go back home and since he himself was one of the astronautsl...He was probably very scared of the people in the first place which is why he probably locked himself up in the factory.

• @homsar8 said: Speaking of other Grickle characters, was I the only one who saw and heard spacewolf during the space scene? Was it involved in the story somehow or was it just a sight gag?

I saw the space wolf, too. But I think the many "side" gags of other grickle characters at the end of the plot was a little bit too much and confusing.

:confused::confused:

Add Comment