User Avatar Image

FOUR ROOMS - The Game

posted by maeckz on - last edited - Viewed by 161 users

Please guys, you HAVE to make a Four Rooms P&C-Adventure! You are perfect for this job and this movie is perfect for to be one of your games!

Everyone who's with me, post in here!

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's an older film (1995) that apparently didn't have much of a following considering nearly everyone here was pulling a "Huh?" To be honest, I don't see this having much of a chance of making it.

• it's on netflix... It sounds interesting...

• While we're on the subject of totally unmarketable P&C convertions, how about a Napoleon Dynamite adventure game? Or a Lesbian Vampire Killers adventure game? How about Zombie Strippers?

• @jweir said: It's an older film (1995) that apparently didn't have much of a following considering nearly everyone here was pulling a "Huh?" To be honest, I don't see this having much of a chance of making it.

And what do you think is Back to the Future? A 2009 Blockbuster?!
    Please don't be so close-minded. I'm from germany, so I know what will be a good P&C-Game. Everyone of you, watch the film again (or first time) under the point to see a filmed P&C-Adventure! It works!

• @GaryCXJk said: While we're on the subject of totally unmarketable P&C convertions, how about a Napoleon Dynamite adventure game? Or a Lesbian Vampire Killers adventure game? How about Zombie Strippers?

Um. I would definitely play adventure games with titles like "Lesbian Vampire Killers" and "Zombie Strippers". Not by Telltale, though. Maybe Péndulo Studios or something.

@GaryCXJk said: And what do you think is Back to the Future? A 2009 Blockbuster?!
    Please don't be so close-minded. I'm from germany, so I know what will be a good P&C-Game. Everyone of you, watch the film again (or first time) under the point to see a filmed P&C-Adventure! It works!

Well, BTTF is famous. Pretty much everyone knows about it, and yet nobody knows about Four Rooms when you brought it up. The thing is, Telltale always chooses franchises that are not only famous, but also have the potential to be expanded, because (after Bone) every game they made have brand new stories, and I don't think the world of Four Rooms, as interesting as it is, has that potential, because it lacked its own unique rules. Though, to be fair, I haven't watched it at all, and my opinion is based on what I read on Wikipedia, so I'm not one to judge.

I'm not being close minded. I'm just saying that the chances of Telltale making a Four Rooms game is very, very slim.

Also, how does being from Germany make you know what will be a good P&C Game?

• @maeckz said: I'm from germany, so I know what will be a good P&C-Game.

I'm from America, so I know how to win.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Tom, you've been doing a lot of the derailing thing lately. A little less of it please.

• @puzzlebox said: Tom, you've been doing a lot of the derailing thing lately. A little less of it please.

Aye aye, captain! So... Four Rooms, huh?

• @dumpling321 said: it's on netflix... It sounds interesting...

It's a good movie. But I wouldn't want an adventure about it / with that idea.

Add Comment