User Avatar Image

Steam Summer Camp.

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

I know there's already a thread about this on the BttF board, but I thought a more general one might be helpful.

It's time for the annual Steam Summer Sale. Among many other great deals, you can now get every single Telltale game for $50.

Oh, and BttF is half-off today only. Thought that's worth sharing.

182 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Games I Bought On Sale:

What is wrong with me.

• @DrRocketGenius said: Games I Bought On Sale:

What is wrong with me.

Same here bro.

This grand sale has been the sign, of me being satisfied by the games I've played till now, to the point I don't want any more games. Except for Alice and Arkham City that hasn't been released yet.

• For once I didn't go mad on this sale.
    (Mostly because I already got the cool stuff in this sale! XD)

This is what I got:

ztus7r.png

EDIT: So yeah, a indie game I already own on the Wii, an old but awesome 3rd person shooter that I already own on the PS2, the half-life stuff I haven't got yet, Magika DLC I wouldn't pay full price on, Fallout New Vegas DLC, a indie game, and two RPGs that for their respective prices are worth a shot.

Now hopefully my laptop cooler will come tomorrow, so that I can actually play these games, without my lappy trying to melt! XD

• Hey, did any of you guys win the Steam Prize? (10 games from their wishlist)?

They posted the games won here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23640381#post23640381

So if you had 10 items in your wishlist (obligatory) and at least one ticket... check out and see if all your games are on that list. There's a big chance you won! :D

I couldn't find Commander Keen on that list, so most likely I didn't win :p Anyone else? I'm getting the champagne ready!

• All mine are on the list, but I don't doubt a lot of mine are popular choices. Not received any email or gift notification. I think I used all my luck when I won a motherboard and a game last week. Not to mention I think my friends would be rather pissed off if I won again, hah!

• @Silverwolfpet said: Hey, did any of you guys win the Steam Prize? (10 games from their wishlist)?

They posted the games won here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23640381#post23640381

So if you had 10 items in your wishlist (obligatory) and at least one ticket... check out and see if all your games are on that list. There's a big chance you won! :D

I couldn't find Commander Keen on that list, so most likely I didn't win :p Anyone else? I'm getting the champagne ready!

Darn, Couldnt find Portal 2:The Final Hours, or Sanctum on my list, so I lost.

• According to that thread, all the winners have been contacted (except for the ones who mailed in their subscriptions I guess). There were two games not listed from my list. AVP and Chronicles of Riddick. Oh well, next time.

• Yeah, it had all the games from my list except Morrowind and CSI: Hard Evidence. I looked, even though I figured I'd already have heard if I won.

• Games I Bought:

Deals:
    Heroes V pack
    Beat Hazard Complete (includes all DLC)
    Torchlight (for a friend)

Normal Sale:
    Faerie Solitaire
    Eternity's Child
    Winter Voices (Prologue + all available Episodes ---> 5 games)
    The Whispered World
    Eschalon Book 2
    Frozen Synapse Soundtrack

Prizes:
    Alien Breed game
    Winter Voices Mission
    TF2 glasses
    Delve Deeper Missions
    Beat Hazard Ship
    AAAAA! Missions

• @GuruGuru214 said: Yeah, it had all the games from my list except Morrowind and CSI: Hard Evidence. I looked, even though I figured I'd already have heard if I won.

You know, you can get Morrowind on amazon for, like, three bucks used. Seven if you don't get free shipping.

Add Comment