User Avatar Image

What's the next blog going to be?

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 776 users

I could guess a million different things but I'm going to put my money on the proper implementation of rubber ducks in adventure games. :-?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I'm not allowed to tell you what the next blog will be about, but it's something incredibly exciting that you all know and love!!! Yes, every last one of you!

Actually, I haven't a clue what the next blog will be about, but I wanted to do whatever I could to drum up support for the blog speculation thread, which is currently my favorite thread by a wide margin.

If anyone wants to help make this the #1 thread, you can make suggestions for blog topics. If I'm really inspired by any suggestion, I'll make that the subject of the next blog AND I'll treat that person to dinner at the Wendy's down the street from Telltale HQ! You'll have to pay for your own airfare though. And any food you want at Wendy's. And my food too. Kind of a bum deal for whoever wins the contest come to think of it, but don't let that stop you!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Rubber ducks are nothing. How about rubber corporations? I don't believe I have ever seen a major corporation in a video game, not portrayed in a negative light, not to mention ones constructed from non-metallic materials.

But how about the literary and textual value (and lack thereof) of some games? You've touched upon that in the Blades of Stenchtar bilogy, but I'd like to know how you respond to games that cheapen the serious value of a game's story in the name of gameplay, and conversely, games that sacrifice gameplay for story. Do you see a day when video games will be as valued texts as books and film are now?

Actually, I'd just like to see your reaction to a stocky bipedal dog and psychotic rabbity thing dropping by your broom closet well-furnished office.

-Kalt

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

If you're going to build publicity for this thread, you'll need to write a blog about blog speculation thread perpetuation. It'd be the perfect promotion.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

That's a good suggestion. Wait, that might be a tongue twister.

Sporkman suggested a speculating blog about blog speculation!

I've got to right that down somewhere.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Why can't the blog just be a surprise?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

It could always still be a suprise, if no one can get it.

• Boobs.

If it's not about boobs, I'd settle for alot of boobs.

If it's not about alot of boobs, I'd settle for a overwhelmingly tremendous infathomable lot of naked breasts.

Basically, if it's not about boobs, alot of boobs or a overwhelmingly tremendous infathomable amount of naked breasts, I'm not reading it. So there. Your loss.

Asshole.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

wooooo buddy, i know that you intend for that to be a joke, I'm just letting you know, that post may offend. my older sister was over my shoulder when reading it and didn't like what it said. just thought I'd give you a heads up. i do encourage free speech though, so my post is not to offend you or anyone and i hope that you don't feel as if my post is coming off hostile i'm writing this with the utmost respect to you.

• No problem. If it offended you or anyone else, I'll remove it.

But you have to understand, I'm just a dumb foreigner with a very limited understanding of the english language. But I've picked up the most important words, as you can see, from watching american movies and visiting internet forums.

Tell your sister I'm sorry, and I'll make it up to her someday if she gives me the chance. I'm a great kis... I mean conversationalist. So I'm sure she'll see that I'm not that bad a guy afterall.

Well, let's get back on topic. Don't let me bother you, my friends.

And yeah, I know this reply may seem demeaning and sarcastic as well, but I promise you it is not it's intention. It's just my attempt at trying to be funny, and failing miserably in the process. Looking forward to many great years with Telltale, their games, and the people who play them!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

i wouldn't call yourself a dumb foreigner, and i wouldn't delete you post either, the word boobs here in the USA is such a small word for someone to get offended with but it does happen. i thought your post was comical. one reason you shouldn't call yourself a dumb foreigner is because you spell better then i do and I'm fluent in English. if my post made you feel bad then I'm sorry. and i thank you for your understanding.

groop hug............ :p

Add Comment