[I Accidentally posted this in Forum Games an hour or so ago, but I figured it would be easier for me to just repost it here than wait for a moderator to notice and move it. So yeah, there's a thread in Forum Games that needs deleting >.>]
"Cribs" is a word we hip folk use to mean habitat. Just to let you know.
So, we've got a desktop thread, now it's time for a thread where you can post your actual desktop so we can see where you all fall on the ten-point-slob-rating. Just post pictures of your room, home, office, whatever.
If you want, you can post a video of you walking around and awkwardly saying stupid things like "um, so, uh... this is, like... my bed... um... it's kinda warm, I guess". People did that on another forum I used to go to a couple of years ago, it was pretty funny.
Without further inane rambling, here's my room:
This is my desk.
1. I use an HDTV as my computer screen as well as my TV screen. It was only about £30 because the audio jack was broken. Little did they know, I wasn't planning on using the audio jack! Muhahaha!
2. This is where most of my food goes.
3. Incidentally, this is where most of my drink goes.
4. This is the laptop I use as a computer. It's pretty awesome. If by awesome you mean terrible. I also have the whole multi-monitor thing going on at the moment, but I don't usually use that. It's too much hassle to set up (did I mention my computer was terrible?).
The view you'd get if you walked in on me trying out my invisibility cloak. Aawkwaard.
1. This is my chair. I use it for sitting and spinning. Like most of my crap, it's had one previous owner.
2. I blu-tacked a load of notes on my wall for the psychology course I'm doing at college. Hopefully this will mean I don't fail too hard.
3. A Megaman X poster.
4. This little wooden guy doesn't have a name. Name him! Name him or I lose your respect!
5. This is where I keep hefty amounts of crap. At the moment, there's the pen for my Wacom tablet, half a milkshake, two remote controls, my wallet, a stapler, a hole-punch, a kazoo, some scissors, some loose change, the plastic vacuum pack thingy my headphones came in, a super important top secret letter from the government and a screen cleaner.
6. Yeah, my laptop is a Compaq. Meh, it get's the job done. Really badly.
Where I sleep.
1. This is my window. It's not usually an ominous pool of light; I think that was the camera's doing.
2. Yeah, I have a Stylophone on my windowsill. Sup.
3. The patchiness of my wall makes it look like I'm living in the midst of some sort of warzone. I'm not. I'm, like, 60% sure I'm not. I don't look out of the window very often.
4. An empty coke bottle. Why not?
5. Various DVDs, books and ransom notes.
6. A pile of various pieces of paper and other crap I should sort out.
7. A USB cable. Again, why not?
8. An invisible Pelican lives in my bed. I kid you not.
9. My radio alarm clock makes all manner of crazy ass noises while I'm trying to sleep. I've tried all sorts of things to shut it up. Well, I actually haven't tried anything... maybe I should?
The most cluttered, un-lived-in corner of my room.
1. I wear a green hoody pretty often. If you ever see someone wearing a green hoody, it's probably me.
2. I got this little dinosaur toy in a Happy Meal a couple of weeks ago. Its head spins. It's probably the coolest thing I've ever owned.
3. I have all sorts of crap pinned to my wall. Don't really know what any of it is...
5. There's a wardrobe right opposite this pile of clothes. Hmm.
6. I still have quite a few videos. Remember videos? Videos were awesome.
7. More unsorted paper. I thought everything was supposed to be digital these days?
The least interesting part of my room.
2. The exit.
3. My radiator makes super weird noises. I'm pretty sure the solution is to kick it relentlessly.
This is the view from my window. What a pretty garden.
Let the posting commence!