23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rawr said: For my copy of Catherine to arrive. Horrible trying to avoid spoilers.

Man that thing is awesome.

• @doodo! said: Why? Or is there mention of this in your thread?

I might update the Prometheus thread with my thoughts at some point but I'm still too angry about it at this point. The short version of why I'm pissed is because the plot sounds like the story of Scientology; the Space Jockeys' created mankind and we created the Alien. No, seriously! Another case of 'everything in the Universe revolves around us because humans are so damn special'... puh'lease.

• @Davies said: I might update the Prometheus thread with my thoughts at some point but I'm still too angry about it at this point. The short version of why I'm pissed is because the plot sounds like the story of Scientology; the Space Jockeys' created mankind and we created the Alien. No, seriously! Another case of 'everything in the Universe revolves around us because humans are so damn special'... puh'lease.

Aesop:
    "The shaft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle's own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction."

I think it could work right if the movie takes the right philosophy.

• InheritanceHCFLAT.jpg
    And Doctor who Series 6B. And Doctor who series 6 box set. And Sherlock Series 2. And the 21st of August (a couple of friends a dragging me along to a car event at Silverstone. I'm no car fan, but it should be fun anyway.), My holiday (6th-13th August), and 23rd November 2013.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

I'm waiting to move into my new apartment in California!

• @divisionten said: I'm waiting to move into my new apartment in California!

What, the extreme heat in New Jersey isn't extreme enough for you?

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Ribs said: What, the extreme heat in New Jersey isn't extreme enough for you?

I'm moving to La Jolla. Cooler in summer than Jersey, and warmer in winter. 72 degrees year 'round and my new apartment is a block from the beach. Yay!

• @Ribs said: What, the extreme heat in New Jersey isn't extreme enough for you?

Actually, New Jersey is hotter than Southern California at the moment. California is not all that hot, usually. More...seasonless with rather pleasant weather all year around.

Ack! Ninja'd!

• Godot.

And someone else just had to bring up La Jolla....

• I'm waiting for a US release date for Rhythm Heaven Wii to be announced, so that I can then wait for that release date to hit. I'm gonna play the hell outa that game.

Add Comment