User Avatar Image

Introducing me!

posted by harrisonpink on - last edited - Viewed by 737 users

I thought that if I was going to be spending any amount of time on these forums, I should probably do some sort of semi-serious semi-formal introduction so that people werent like "Who's this guy in red replying to my perfectly crafted threads?"

Hi everyone! I'm Harrison Pink, the new Designer / Writer here at TTG! I'm working on the Walking Dead team with Sean and Jake and Chuck and all sorts of other incredibly talented and passionate individuals.

I've been an adventure game fan my entire life. When I was a kid, I told my parents I wanted to be an inventor when I grew up. I guess that sort of came true. My passion was sparked by the Myst series (Riven specifically) to want to create worlds, and to tell a story through environment. Riven is so dear to me that I even went so far as to have a Riven tattoo! (no one can claim I'm not passionate!) Of course, I also grew up playing other adventure games too, like King's Quest and a large portion of the Lucasarts SCUMM-style games.

I grew up in Bermuda, went to school in Canada, and graduated from SCAD in Savannah. I worked in Atlanta for several years making smaller, mostly educational games for kids (something that I was well trained for, after teaching youth theatre for 9 years of summer jobs!), and eventually, by the grace of the heavens, found myself in California working for Telltale Games!

I'm super excited to be a part of not only a company that produces amazing experiences in the style of classic adventure games, but also a team of people that absolutely loves what they do and are so talented at it. I hope to do you all proud!

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment