User Avatar Image

Release Dates (all 5 episodes available PC/Mac/PSN/iPad as of August 3rd!)

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 32.3K users

Telltale's hectic episodic schedule means that precise release dates often only become available in the days leading up to an episode's release. Check the blog, your inbox (subscribe to email updates in your account settings), or here on the forum for further release date info as it becomes available.

Episode 1: It's About Time
PC/Mac: Available now
PSN: Available now
iPad: Available now

Episode 2: Get Tannen!

Episode 3: Citizen Brown

Episode 4: Double Visions

Episode 5: OUTATIME
PSN (North America): Available now
PSN (Europe): Available now

End Of Season DVD: Late Summer

3.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Its more about TT not telling us anything. Like I said, Limbo had PSN release dates weeks before it was out. All TT had to do was say "Episode 5 will be out on the EU PSN on 3rd August". All we had to go on was the US PSN release date, although I should have known better.

If TT doesnt know itself when it will be released on the EU PSN, I would question why they aren't chasing Sony for an answer.

Last time I buy episodic games with vague release dates.

Games I have bought:
    SBCG4AP
    Tales Of Monkey Island (twice, PC and PS3)
    Sam and Max: Season 3
    Back To The Future
    Poker Night At The Inventory

So its not like ive not been a loyal gamer.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

No probs! TTG will send Shaun over to clobber Sony executives. I know he wants to. :D

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I just updated the original post because the fifth episode seemingly released on PSN Europe. Could anyone of you European PS3 owners confirm that it's actually out?

• @Vainamoinen said: I just updated the original post because the fifth episode seemingly released on PSN Europe. Could anyone of you European PS3 owners confirm that it's actually out?

I didn´t see the last episode in the PS Store. They said at 14.00 (Dutch Time) that the last episode will release today.)

• it´s online in Europe now

• Since all the episodes have been released/have release dates, what will become of this thread?

Oh well, I suppose we can have a "Death of the 'Release Date' thread" party.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12664&d=1258

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Martin McFly said:
    Oh well, I suppose we can have a "Death of the 'Release Date' thread" party.

Yaaay!

jXTnPl.jpg

• I want to jump in and say that the reason the release dates don't get announced right off the bat is because up until release the games are still being tweaked.

• I might say that also to wait for the release date for the ALL-EPISODES game on PC-DVD.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@darthvader1 said: I might say that also to wait for the release date for the ALL-EPISODES game on PC-DVD.

Yup, but there's already a "DVD"-sticky. So I'm closing this thread, party pooper that I am, and have it de-stickied in, say, a week or two...

ALL EPISODES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PC, MAC, iPAD, PSN NA, PSN Europe. THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE. GET OUT. :D

This discussion has been closed.