User Avatar Image

TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

posted by RingmasterJ5 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

attachment.php?attachmentid=2745&stc=1&d

This is TFT3K, where bad fanfics are mocked by me, Alcoremortis, Remolay, StrongBrush1, Insane Guy of DOOM and various guests!

Facebook
Twitter
TVTropes
Upcoming MSTs

Season One:

Episode One: "THE HOUSE OF MADNESS MAX/THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS AND ASLO TO SEND THROUGHS TO OTHER PEOPLE" (a Sam and Max fanfic)

Episode Two, with guest commentator Coolsome: "Monkey Moon" (a Monkey Island/Sailor Moon crossover fanfic)

Episode Three, with guest commentator Lattsam: "Sam & Max meet Sonic the Hedgehog" (a Sam and Max/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic)

Episode Four: "The Adventures of Rainbow Sparkle" (a My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Five: "im nut ok i promiss" (A My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Six: "Zim born again" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

Episode Seven: A Whole Bunch O' Crap (various fanfics from the Invader Zim, My Little Pony, and Ace Attorney fandoms)

Episode Eight: "IZ interveiw chapter 6/Snape the Bat/SCARY GHOST STORY FETUSING CHUCK NORRIS" (an Invader Zim/Doctor Who crossover fanfic, along with two short Harry Potter fics)

Episode Nine: “Mlp:fim: The Shiping Ship/That Croppy Itching” (a My Little Pony fic, along with a short Sam and Max fic)

Episode Ten: Recap, Part One (A Hangover/Planet of the Apes crossover, along with a Big Bang Theory fic and an Invader Zim chapter)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Skepkitty of The Half-World: Aperture Nikki (a Portal fic)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Insane Guy of DOOM: Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One (Too many series to list)

Season Two:

Episode One: Invader Zim: Born Again Christian (an Invader Zim fic)

Episode Two: Killjoy Songfics (Two My Little Pony songfics)

Author MSTs(These update with every new chapter that the author makes):

Marissa-The-Writer(a Valve fanfic author), with guest-commentator Tredlow popping in for a few chapters(WARNING: PORTAL 2 SPOILERS)

DBreBre-Z(an Invader Zim fanfic author)

Sue Mary, with guest-commentator Lattsam in the second half(too many series to list)

Peter Chimaera (Too many series to list)

TFT3K Specials:

The Harry Potter First Chapter Smorgasboard, with guest-commentator Lattsam

Solo MSTs:

RingmasterJ5:

"Half-Humans" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

“Me in Invader Zim? Oh Kami” (an Invader Zim fanfic MSTd as “Automated TT Submission”)

MightypirateTM:

"It's the Inside that Counts" (a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic)

Remolay:

"Kimagure Revenge Road" (an Orange Road fic)

"Scanranger" (a Power Rangers/Super Sentai fic)

Lattsam:

"Garfield: First Blood" (a Garfield fanfic)

Other Stuff:

Teen Fortress 2 Autocorrected, by MightypirateTM

TFT3K-inspired Total Drama Island fic, by Lattsam

352 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Alcoremortis said: After you send us your application and resume. An interview may follow afterward. Formal dress is appreciated.

Name: Tom Pravetz
    Qualifications: All of them
    Why I deserve this job: Why do you deserve to live?

• @TomPravetz said: Name: Tom Pravetz
    Qualifications: All of them
    Why I deserve this job: Why do you deserve to live?

I suppose those are good qualifications.

Actually, just go to the first page of this thread and MST the practice fic that RingmasterJ5 put up and send it to him along with fandoms that you'd like to MST something for.

• I feel I should note, I've pretty much become a permanent cast member, I'll be playing the part of Mike. Or at least, Mike if Joel was still on there too.

• @Alcoremortis said: Actually, just go to the first page of this thread and MST the practice fic that RingmasterJ5 put up and send it to him along with fandoms that you'd like to MST something for.

I don't do predetermined funny. I shout out the first thing in my head without giving it a moments thought. That's why 25% of people find me genius, 25% find me awful, and 50% think that I have my moments. Truth.

• @TomPravetz said: I don't do predetermined funny. I shout out the first thing in my head without giving it a moments thought. That's why 25% of people find me genius, 25% find me awful, and 50% think that I have my moments. Truth.

Well, that's basically what we do. For that fic, you just read it and write down what pops into your mind as you do so, in the form of comments. We just want to see what your style is and "My Immortal" is sufficiently bad to give you plenty of good material for riffing.

And then, we also need to know what fandoms you'd be alright with for commenting on.

After that one, it's just everyone on the same google.docs document, saying whatever comes first to their minds.

• @Alcoremortis said: We just want to see what your style is...

You don't know my style? Let me sum it up for you. I am a slighty-to-moderately insane, egotistical, narcissistic bastard with no regard for the well-being or happiness of others with an incessant love for cookie. I would describe my style as a mix of Colbert (the naive egomaniac), Cookie Monster (the love for cookies and brilliant silliness), John Cleese (the silly straight man), and Hitler (the evil dictator). Want to /really/ get to know my style? Play L4D with me.

• @TomPravetz said: You don't know my style? Let me sum it up for you. I am a slighty-to-moderately insane, egotistical, narcissistic bastard with no regard for the well-being or happiness of others with an incessant love for cookie. I would describe my style as a mix of Colbert (the naive egomaniac), Cookie Monster (the love for cookies and brilliant silliness), John Cleese (the silly straight man), and Hitler (the evil dictator). Want to /really/ get to know my style? Play L4D with me.

But I don't even OWN Left 4 Dead! Though, I do know your style, I've seen it enough. You'd be great at this.

But, having said that, those are the rules. We all had to read the damn thing, it's only fair that you go melt your brain as well. Also, we could do with a laugh once and awhile that we didn't have to organize ourselves. I suppose in that sense it's also a test of your endurance. Just know, that as bad as that fic is...there are worse. Far worse. And we have to read all of them.

• @Alcoremortis said: blah blah boring talk

Rules? RULES?! You know what I'm gonna do to your stinkin' rules?! Huh? Doya? Punk! I'm gonna follow them! How do you like them apples, girl?!

• @TomPravetz said: Rules? RULES?! You know what I'm gonna do to your stinkin' rules?! Huh? Doya? Punk! I'm gonna follow them! How do you like them apples, girl?!

I like apples! Especially in pie. Mmmm....pie....

Oh great! Now I'm going to have to spend my evening baking. Thanks a bunch!

• @Alcoremortis said: I like apples! Especially in pie. Mmmm....pie....

Oh great! Now I'm going to have to spend my evening baking. Thanks a bunch!

Just read the first line. I'm not going to come out of this the same, am I?

Add Comment