User Avatar Image

JP Collection Sale! MASSIVE! REALLY!!

posted by jmine83 on - last edited - Viewed by 367 users

Thread deleted

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @jmine83 said: Well, if you "really" insist that you want UPS, I have no problem complying. Just be aware that UPS isn't always the cheapest or most cost-effective method of shipping. If you have no problem paying whatever the cost of UPS shipping ends up being, then everything should be fine. If you live overseas from the USA, however, UPS is definitely going to be very expressive. If you do end up winning an auction from me, just be sure to remind me you want UPS, because otherwise I'll forget. Just some information to consider.

ok i will let you know when i want to bid on the item(s).

• Bump.

I "really" need this thread to be promoted to "sticky" status somehow. If anyone reading this knows the appropriate people that I need to talk to about making this thread a sticky, I would greatly appreciate it.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@jmine83 said:
    I "really" need this thread to be promoted to "sticky" status somehow. If anyone reading this knows the appropriate people that I need to talk to about making this thread a sticky, I would greatly appreciate it.

Any forum moderator (grey username) or Telltale person would be able to sticky a thread, but personally I don't think it's appropriate here. Stickies are usually reserved for important information about the game, and a personal sale doesn't really fit into that. You're welcome to post reasonable updates/reminders about the upcoming auctions and stuff to this thread though.

• | UPDATE |

The "Terms of Sale" document has been updated in the following sections of the document: WINNERS, PAYMENT, SHIPPING, and SCHEDULE.

These changes were implemented in light of the most recent group of transactions that I have handled, and having learned from certain mistakes I made and noticed that need to be improved.

• | UPDATE |

I have added photos in the photo gallery for the following items:

JP1ART-1000 | JP Statue, CinemaCast (Velociraptor)
    JP1PRO-1000 | JP Poster - Theater Premiere
    JP3PRO-1000 | JP3 Poster - Theater Premiere

I also have a bunch of JP standees that I need to eventually get photos up. However, doing so would require carrying in each of the huge, heavy boxes that these standees are in, into the house. Then unpacking them, putting them together for display, taking the photos, taking them apart again, and putting them back into storage. So naturally that's a lot of work and time that I don't know when or if I can get to it.

But, if maybe someone reading this happens to already own a bunch of JP standees that I also happen to be selling, and that person already has photos of their standees, I would greatly appreciate getting those photos if I could and posting them in my gallery so people see and understand precisely what I have for sale.

• why arent te pictures there if te new stuff??

• @SeanJP said: why arent te pictures there if te new stuff??

The new photos are there. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted the update notice. All entries in the spreadsheet are sorted according to Item No. and the same also applies to the photo gallery. Just look up the appropriate Item No. and that's all you need to do.

• | UPDATE |

I have performed the following updates to the photo gallery:

1. Photos of items that have already been sold, shipped, and received by the buyer of that item have been edited with a big, green, bold text title across the top of the photo that simply reads, SOLD! Thus, photos of items with the SOLD! text across the top of them are no longer available for sale and aren't coming back.

2. I have added "empty photo" placeholders in the photo gallery for items in the collection that I have not been able to take photos of yet. I plan to take photos of these items in question eventually, but the next available opportunity to do so in my busy schedule won't be until the holiday season break.

• hi again i just comment on this thread so it is not forgotten.

• @jmine83 hi and the aution begins tomorrow?

Add Comment