User Avatar Image

Final Fantasy VII

posted by Darkblader on - last edited - Viewed by 577 users

Somebody I know told me that Cloud's girlfriend was Aerith, although I doubt that. Does anyone know who it is? I dont want to start any trouble. I'm not a big fan of the Final Fantasy series, but can somebody answer this for me?

Edit: I should have been more clearer, I didnt sound like I was. I should have asked who is clouds girlfriend.

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darkblader said: Guys knock it off, I asked a question and all I get is stupidity from you fools.

Just because you're sat behind the anonymous safety of a computer screen, it doesn't give you the right to throw insults at people. Try talking to people in that manner in the real world and see where it gets you.

Also, for the record; my post regarding Cloud and Barrett is completely valid seeming as it can be performed in-game.

@Darkblader said: This is why I never played the FF series. Because its forever f**ed thats why.

What does this statement even mean (I am not merely referring to your dubious use of grammar)? It's ironic considering your mention of the word stupidity.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@LuigiHann said: While there's a bit of joking around in the later portion of this thread, the first page has some pretty complete answers to your question, particularly from Darth Marsden and Chyron8472 (though the main, real answer is apparently "nobody"). After all possible answers had been given, it's not surprising that the thread took a less serious direction. Not much more to be said.

'Joking around' is being a bit generous, but yeah. You asked, we answered, then people started messing around.

@LuigiHann said: I don't see what you mean by the FF series being "forever F**ed" either. It's pretty common in dramatic games with a large cast of characters that the main character won't be paired with anybody in particular, but a lot of potential relationships will be hinted at. If you asked who Link's girlfriend is in the Zelda series, you'd get an equally complicated "nobody" answer.Guy voiced an opinion. Be interested to know why he thinks it's f**ked, but eh. And don't even get me started on the pairings in the Zelda series. Just... don't.

@LuigiHann said: Also, for the record; my post regarding Cloud and Barrett is completely valid seeming as it can be performed in-game.Is it canon? IE: do any of the other games/films/books/comics/soundtracks/dolls/fan-films/hentai*/whatever take that stance? Nothing official does. The Barrett 'date' is nothing more than a joke for players to have fun with. The expanded FFVII universe forgets it ever happens, therefore it's not canon. So shush.

*Please don't post any hentai examples. My brain will never be clean.

• @Darth Marsden said: A collection of short stories published as a book. And I was wrong - Aeris and Zack do 'hook up', as it were, in the movie.

Ah yeah forgot about that. I didn't bother reading due to not liking where the story went in Advent Children.

• @Darth Marsden said: And don't even get me started on the pairings in the Zelda series. Just... don't.

]

Princess Ruto.... so hot!!!! lol Man on fish relationships. What will the Zelda universe come up with next.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@waroftheworlds01 said: Princess Ruto.... so hot!!!! lol Man on fish relationships. What will the Zelda universe come up with next.

Never consummated! Does not count!

• @Darth Marsden said: Is it canon? IE: do any of the other games/films/books/comics/soundtracks/dolls/fan-films/hentai*/whatever take that stance? Nothing official does. The Barrett 'date' is nothing more than a joke for players to have fun with. The expanded FFVII universe forgets it ever happens, therefore it's not canon. So shush.

Oh jeez, sorry for speaking! Clearly, it's suddenly become illegal to place ones tongue upon ones cheek.:rolleyes:

• @Davies said: Oh jeez, sorry for speaking! Clearly, it's suddenly become illegal to place ones tongue upon ones cheek.:rolleyes:

Uh oh...I'm in trouble. I think my tongue is permanently stuck there...

• @Darkblader said: Guys knock it off, I asked a question and all I get is stupidity from you fools. This is why I never played the FF series. Because its forever f**ed thats why.

Love triangles aren't really that uncommon a thing in fictional stories of any sort. I don't know why you would need help figuring out who Cloud is going to wind up with if you just played through the game.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@Davies said: Oh jeez, sorry for speaking! Clearly, it's suddenly become illegal to place ones tongue upon ones cheek.:rolleyes:

I said shush, Russell T! :D

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

All right, on topic or get out.
    But I think the question was pretty much answered already.

Add Comment