User Avatar Image

Any Losties out there?

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Am I the only Lost fan on this forum? I'm just wondering, does anyone else like Lost?

156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Screw the haters, LOST is superb and those who hate it are the people who completely fail to understand the meaning of the show. I hate Doctor Who but I've never felt the need to post about it in that thread. You don't like LOST? Good for you, why post about it in a LOST thread? Don't you have anything better to do?

• @Davies said: Screw the haters, LOST is superb and those who hate it are the people who completely fail to understand the meaning of the show.

Haha! This guy is completely right and understands why haters be haters!

I hate Doctor Who but I've never felt the need to post about it in that thread.

We can't be friends anymore.

• @Ribs said: We can't be friends anymore.

The point is; just because I don't like something, it doesn't mean that I seek out a thread devoted to that thing and shout about how I hate it. I mean, who cares what I think if they're already a fan? Some people have no manners and far too much time on their hands.

For the record, I quite like the older series of Doctor Who and I thoroughly enjoyed the reboot with Christopher Eccleston. I just don't care for what the show has become (far too much time spent on Earth and far too camp). Now I'll shut up about it, lest I become the type of person I'm moaning about (although; at least I'm not posting this in a Doctor Who thread).

• @Davies said: The point is; just because I don't like something, it doesn't mean that I seek out a thread devoted to that thing and shout about how I hate it. I mean, who cares what I think if they're already a fan? Some people have no manners and far too much time on their hands.

For the record, I quite like the older series of Doctor Who and I thoroughly enjoyed the reboot with Christopher Eccleston. I just don't care for what the show has become (far too much time spent on Earth and far too camp). Now I'll shut up about it, lest I become the type of person I'm moaning about (although; at least I'm not posting this in a Doctor Who thread).

Heh, you do realize the entirety of the first series took place on Earth and or on a Spaceship in orbit around Earth? :P I joke, I joke. In fact, if I had to place why I've liked teh show so much recently is it has become very much like Lost with it's long-standing arcs and unresolved questions.

People are allowed to put their opinions in the thread. In both this thread, where the show is done, and the Who thread, where the show is on hiatus for another month, any discussion is better than no discussion.

• @mathman77 said: I miss Lost.

We all do. You have to... let go.

• A friend of mine rewatched it quite recently, according to him when you know the plot twists you realise that it's actually just a bad show.

I shall see.

• @JedExodus said: A friend of mine rewatched it quite recently, according to him when you know the plot twists you realise that it's actually just a bad show.

I shall see.

Ha, he's such an idiot. I watched the entirity of the first five seasons looking things up on Lostpedia and more or less completely spoiled and still think it's a great show.

• @JedExodus said: A friend of mine rewatched it quite recently, according to him when you know the plot twists you realise that it's actually just a bad show.

dude.jpg"Yeah, well... that's just like his opinion, man."

• I actually just started watching it this year and got pretty hooked. I've seen the first 5 seasons and played (and beat) the video game.

I do think it would be one of those shows which would be interesting to watch having already seen.

Add Comment