User Avatar Image

Final Fantasy VII

posted by Darkblader on - last edited - Viewed by 948 users

Somebody I know told me that Cloud's girlfriend was Aerith, although I doubt that. Does anyone know who it is? I dont want to start any trouble. I'm not a big fan of the Final Fantasy series, but can somebody answer this for me?

Edit: I should have been more clearer, I didnt sound like I was. I should have asked who is clouds girlfriend.

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: I said shush, Russell T! :D

Both Russell T Davies and I might be Welsh. However...

barret.gifDon't ya ever go comparin' me to that camp bear, ya hear me fool?

@Darth Marsden said: All right, on topic or get out.
    But I think the question was pretty much answered already.

Eep! I guess I should have checked the third page of this thread before replying to a post on the second page. Seeming as the question has been answered already, maybe it's time to lock this thread or better yet; turn it into an all purpose FFVII thread.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Davies said: Seeming as the question has been answered already, maybe it's time to lock this thread or better yet; turn it into an all purpose FFVII thread.

sDypF.gif

I hereby declare this the all-purpose,
    all-singing, all-dancing,
    general Final Fantasy VII thread.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@puzzlebox said:

I hereby declare this the all-purpose,
    all-singing, all-dancing,
    general Final Fantasy VII thread.

Too long for a thread title. It's worth a try, though.

• @Davies said: Both Russell T Davies and I might be Welsh. However...

barret.gifDon't ya ever go comparin' me to that camp bear, ya hear me fool?

Eep! I guess I should have checked the third page of this thread before replying to a post on the second page. Seeming as the question has been answered already, maybe it's time to lock this thread or better yet; turn it into an all purpose FFVII thread.

Davies you have this quirky habit of linking images that won't display.

• @DAISHI said: Davies you have this quirky habit of linking images that won't display.

You say that as though I do it on purpose! I use a PS3 to surf the net; you try posting images, much less trying to type a message using the Dualshock controller. I should be given a freakin' medal for some of the epic posts I've made considering the inadequate technology I use. Give me a break.

• OK, here's a question that's on-topic...

How many Final Fantasy VII-related products have you played/watched?

I've played VII and Dirge of Cerebus as well as watched Advent Children and the anime Last Order.

• I played Final Fantasy VII when it was new, loved it like crazy.

However many years later, I went to Target on release day to snatch up Advent Children, my nerdy mitts quivering with joy to be holding NEW FINAL FANTASY VII after all those years.

Then I watched it.

And thus died my interest in seeking out any of the other new FFVII related material.

• I've played and completed both Crisis Core and FF7. Played but not got very far on Dirge of Cerberus, and watched both Advent Children as well as the Last Order OVA.

I used to love Final Fantasy 7, but now the only part of the series I still really like is Crisis Core(Epic game).

• I've played FF7 once the whole way through. i tried going back and replaying it but I can't get past the 1st CD anymore.

I own Advent Children. It's alright. I think they focused too much on trying to make awesome fightscenes that they just didn't care about the story. I had to watch that thing like six times to fully understand what's going on. The script is just so... blah... that its just hard to follow. Short and uninteresting plot points followed by very long and drawn out fight scenes. The only think really worth watching it for is the fancy CGI and the final fight. And, of course, to see all your favorite FF7 characters.

The story really killed it though. I would have rathered it be actually be the story from the game. Would have game them time to fill in some plot holes.

Didn't play any other FF7 releated games. Almost picked up Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core once but didn't. lol

• The problem with the movie is that it's written like a JRPG. Incoherently.

Add Comment