User Avatar Image

Any Losties out there?

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Am I the only Lost fan on this forum? I'm just wondering, does anyone else like Lost?

156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Question: Do you have any idea how it ends? I think within a few years it will become another 'it was the sled' in that people know about the ending but not the show.

• I dunno. I think if anything of Lost sticks around in popular culture it'd probably just be the basics of the premise (the crash, the island, the hatch, and maybe the numbers gag) rather than the specifics of the ending. If for no other reason than because most people stopped watching the show after the first couple seasons, overall.

• i think most Losties would be surprised at how little people know of the actual show. Most people don't even realize the show uses Flashbacks. People think the show was just mystery after mystery stacked on top of eachother, but in reality it was just a character study that occasionally had some mysterious elements, the vast majority of which were explained.

• @Ribs said: 'it was the sled'

I have no idea what that means. Next time I see something classic involving sled, I'll consider it spoiled. :rolleyes:

• @mathman77 said: I have no idea what that means. Next time I see something classic involving sled, I'll consider it spoiled. :rolleyes:

Do you seriously not know what ends with the revelation it was the sled? Oh, I envy you. You probably don't know how The Usual Suspects ends either.

• @mathman77 said: I have no idea what that means. Next time I see something classic involving sled, I'll consider it spoiled. :rolleyes:

Better hope Dashing doesn't see this...:eek:

• God damn, Ribs consistently speaks the truth. Go Ribs, I love you.

• For me, the show really went downhill when we stopped getting constant:

waaaaaalt.jpgs.

That's actually not true, I just can't talk about Lost or see anyone else talking about Lost without wanting to let out a hearty WAAAAAAAAALT!

• I loved Lost. I plan to watch it all again at some point, probably when I get the box set. One thing I didn't do much of when it was on was read and listen to interviews from the writers and such but recently I've listened to a few podcasts which had Damon Lindelof on as a guest and in them he talked a little about Lost. Was interesting hearing the reason for some decisions regarding some characters such as Walt and Mr Eko. Of course I'm sure this is all old news but like I said I didn't look into this kind of stuff when watching the show originally.

Add Comment