User Avatar Image

Telltale at the gamescom, Cologne

posted by Laserschwert on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

So, it looks like Telltale will have a booth...

... who of Telltale's crew will be there?
... who from the forums?

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

No problem. We could even make it 7:35 PM - I should well be able to get to the Cologne Marriott and have that 25 minute walk. We ought to make sure everybody knows, though.

gettingaround.jpg

• @Vainamoinen said: No problem. We could even make it 7:35 PM

Since you don't have a phone, I guess you should try to be there at 7:35. I'd still say we won't leave before 7:45 though, so that everybody has a chance to make it.

If anyone needs directions to the Marriott Hotel:

hbfmarriott.jpg

Leave the main station at one of the two "Breslauer Platz" exits, and NOT at the "Bahnhofsvorplatz/Domseite" exits.

Our final destination though will be the restaurant "Deutzer Bahnhof" at the "Bahnhof Köln/Deutz" around 8:15.

deutzer.jpg

• Does everybody agree to the plan?

Between 7:30 and 7:45 at the Marriott Hotel, and then between 8:00 and 8:15 in front of the "Deutzer Bahnhof" (the entrance is on the left side of the station building).

23725699.jpg

• If we decide to sit outside, will there be a lot of noise from the trains? :o

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

Just a heads up, that time may be really pushing it for us, Alan and I are totally booked up here until at least 7pm, getting out of here and back to the hotel by 7-30 seems pretty unlikely.

• Do you need the trip back to the hotel though? It's easier to get to the restaurant from the exhibition halls (as posted earlier in this thread), and we could pick you up at the Köln Messe at around 8:00.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Good thing I still see this - I was almost on my way. To avoid any confusion:
    I'll be at the restaurant at 8 PM.

Nothing against Mark & Alan being a bit sweaty (coming directly from the gamescom without a shower at the hotel), but that is seriously up to you guys. :D

Also, I've just received a request from a friend of mine. She wants Majus to sign one of his flash movies for her.

That's going to be a major problem. :D

/edit: slim guy, small glasses, no beard, somewhat dark blonde, brown Jack Wolfskin t-shirt, bluejeans, black shoulder bag with small blue triangle. That's me. I'd probably recognize Alan, Mermaid and even Lampshade, but most of all Majus without a doubt.

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

...yep, we need to get back to the hotel first, not just to freshen up, but all the goodies we have for you are there!!

At this pont Im thihnking you should all head over and we will meet you there.

• I think that would be the best.

I'll PM you some directions and my mobile number, just in case.

Add Comment