User Avatar Image

Yoda hut, any one nice want to say something?

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 530 users

This is very unfinished. I'm going to add more details vines, and then finish the hut, so there's a lot of work that needs to be done. I'm not a real mapper, but I feel that I can have fun with this. A yoda hut is a very personal thing to make, watch ESB and ROTJ side by side, the basics remain the same, but they aren't the same huts. And to make something like this has a personal touch as in reality the the outer skeletion doesn't line up with the inner.

I've studied this hut for years...

Also it has to be scaled so that you can actually use it in a game, so it's not the easiest thing to create.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lcp_5Pww8U

I'm also looking for people who know how to model, or have a yoda model to help be port it to my map, as well as suggestions, constructive criticisms that don't harm or hinder the growth of this inspired project , of about 6 years now. I've made several huts, I like this one, it's the latest hut.

So, I'm looking for nice feed back to make it more organic, real. But, keep in mind the challenges of something like this, and design restrictions and my experience as a mapper which is very limited.

Thanks.
EDIT:
OOPS

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment