User Avatar Image

Chariots of the Dogs - plot speculation!

posted by Mysterysheep on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

Let the good times roll! :D

87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I can't really think of anything, the only thing I noticed are spirits in 201, 202 and 203. I hope they're going to reveal what happened to real Stinky! This sub-plot, together with Bosco's paranoia being more than reasonable, is making Season 2 even funnier and curious. I'm sure we'll see other spirits/ethereal characters in the near future.

• ill bet it starts with yet another attack on sam and max's neighborhood :rolleyes:

• Alien's abducting people? Ethereal entities? Bosco on a secret mission to thwart a plot by T.H.E.M? :P

I have a feeling that we won't be able to guess yet, as it feels like that there's going to be more plot twisting.

• I hope it's gonna be a mission given by the commissioner... not for any particular reason, but 203 was the first episode of Season Two in which the commissioner phoned and it accidentally was the best episode yet :D

• no.. it would be even funnier if they did a "previously on sam and max..." but they show things that were never in any of the games... and fill it with random action garbage

Narrator: Previously on sam and max...

*Explosion*
    Flint: run!!
    Sam: Flint no!!!
    Max: that was awesome!!!
    *Another random explosion*
    Flint: Die beast!!!!
    Sam: hes alive!!!
    *Explosion*
    Sam: never mind...
    Max: look! the explosion missed the propane tank on that hot dog cart!
    Sam: Max no!
    *Explosion*
    (the smoke clears to reveal flint covered in soot and monster blood, and max gnawing on a hot dog)
    *Explosion*
    *Explosion*
    *Explosion*
    *Gunfire*
    *Explosion*
    * A random woman screaming*
    *Explosion*
    *Tribal drumbs*
    *Explosion*
    *Explosion*
    *Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion**Explosion*

Narrator: and now... the conclusion

*Boom*
    *Crash*
    *Bang*
    *Explosion*

Narrator: im serious this time...

*Explosion*
    *screeching tires*
    *Orgasmic Moan*
    *Explosion*

Narrator: gee... last episode was amazing wasnt it?... lets watch that again

Flint: Die!!!...

• @Dangerzone said: no.. it would be even funnier if they did a "previously on sam and max..." but they show things that were never in any of the games... and fill it with random action garbage

*Explosion*
    Flint: run!!
    Sam: Flint no!!!
    Max: that was awesome!!!
    *Another random explosion*
    Flint: Die beast!!!!
    Sam: hes alive!!!
    *Explosion*
    Sam: never mind...
    Max: look! the explosion missed the propane tank on that hot dog cart!
    Sam: Max no!
    *Explosion*

Similar to "Next time on... Arrested Development":)

• All Episodes had a title featuring an exclusive character to that episode:

Ice Station SANTA

MOAI Better Blues

Night of the Raving DEAD

Chariots of the DOGS ?

Bosco's been kidnapped by DOGS!

Intergalactic DOGS!

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUN! :D

• we go back in time to ancient rome to combat a gang of dyslexic gods...

EDIT: and damn you quick posters... you quoted me before i finished *growl*

Add Comment