User Avatar Image

Jp 4

posted by SeanJP on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users

Listen i know that there have been a whole lot of rumors about JP4 but i was reading up on it and jp legacy.org stated that Joe Johnston would start jp 4 after his movie "Captain America," and i just saw previews for it in theatres so i hope JP4 willstart production. The reason i started this form was so i could know what your thought was about JP4 and maybe your thoughts about what u want it to be about:D

173 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Tropikerna said: yeah I'll bet my money on a prequel.

Hammond as a kid? :p

by the way did anybody notice that the cast includes Ray Arnold? what did they take his arm with them?

• @Cyberscribe said: Jurassic Park: Migration.

Wow, in my currently sleep deprived state, I read this as Jurassic Park: Megatron.

Megatron-toon.jpg

Yesssssssssss

• Finally they are making Jp4 I have been waiting for this!

• @Shadowknight1 said: Wow, in my currently sleep deprived state, I read this as Jurassic Park: Megatron.

Megatron-toon.jpg

Yesssssssssss

That just made my day :D I love beast wars. And I love that beast wars was influenced by Jurassic park for Dinobot. Best transformer character ever.

• I remember Beast Wars best show ever! Great memories!!!

• Anyway back to JP4 I really hope that the new dinosaurs are, but not limited too, Apatosaurus (since it has been in the dark of the movies for awhile and never really seen), Maiasaura/Edmontosaurus (same reason), Hypsilophodon (I just think it needs to be there since it's a Jurassic park dinosaur in the novels and honestly i never knew about this dinosaur before i had read them, it needs recognition), and Carnotaurus (or at least a more epic Ceratosaurus scene).

• @Cyberscribe said: Anyway back to JP4 I really hope that the new dinosaurs are, but not limited too, Apatosaurus (since it has been in the dark of the movies for awhile and never really seen), Maiasaura/Edmontosaurus (same reason), Hypsilophodon (I just think it needs to be there since it's a Jurassic park dinosaur in the novels and honestly i never knew about this dinosaur before i had read them, it needs recognition), and Carnotaurus (or at least a more epic Ceratosaurus scene).

What about the Carcarodontasaurus from Jurassic Park Operation Genesis? That would be pretty epic to see as well.

• @Rynoxdog said: What about the Carcarodontasaurus from Jurassic Park Operation Genesis? That would be pretty epic to see as well.

Well I'm biased since i never got the chance to play genesis, but as soon as a sequel comes out I'm getting it. I'm all for new dinosaurs exclusive to the movies, but i want some dinos from the novel to be in the movies too. And these are the ones that deserve the most attention since they were in both novels, with the exception of carnotaurus who just needs to be in it because he's an awesome carnivore.

• @Cyberscribe said: Well I'm biased since i never got the chance to play genesis, but as soon as a sequel comes out I'm getting it. I'm all for new dinosaurs exclusive to the movies, but i want some dinos from the novel to be in the movies too. And these are the ones that deserve the most attention since they were in both novels, with the exception of carnotaurus who just needs to be in it because he's an awesome carnivore.

Ya, Genesis was a really fun game I thought and I have been wanting Carnotaurus be in the games, movies, and novels. It will be awesome if they put that carnivore in the movie.

• @Rynoxdog said: Ya, Genesis was a really fun game I thought and I have been wanting Carnotaurus be in the games, movies, and novels. It will be awesome if they put that carnivore in the movie.

Yeah and the carnotaurus should appear in the night when the people are in the middle of the park. It could sneak with its invisibilty on the prey

Add Comment