User Avatar Image

Chariots of the Dogs - plot speculation!

posted by Mysterysheep on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Let the good times roll! :D

87 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Here's an idea. What if the episode has something to do with Cerberus, the three-headed dog from Greek mythology?

• I speculate bosco's in an orbital bunker hiding out and it will have a pit of death and at some point he will say
    THIS IS BOSCO'S!!!

also I would also like to throw in it has been my long time theory that the masterminds behind the series are the mariachis, sorry to let it slip if I am right but it didn't stop bliss so.

• Sam and Max won't be in the game at all. You play as Flint.

Well ok, Sam has a short cameo.

• ill bet we see max's soul somewhere in the office... pinned to the dartboard or something, the soul mater will probably be in the closet... and one of the undead fish from the club in the watercooler... oh and they have got to keep the bolt cutters

• @sam&maxfan said: Here's an idea. What if the episode has something to do with Cerberus, the three-headed dog from Greek mythology?

Sam: "Look behind you! A three-headed dog!"
    Max: "That's... not really all that impressive."

• User Avatar Image
    Mel

@Zeek said: Sam: "Look behind you! A three-headed dog!"
    Max: "That's... not really all that impressive."

Cerberus!

Edit: Ignore this. I read Zeek's post but didn't carefully read who he was quoting (sam&maxfan). D'oh.

• @Dangerzone said: no.. it would be even funnier if they did a "previously on sam and max..." but they show things that were never in any of the games... and fill it with random action garbage

They did this on Family Guy at the beginning of the second episode of a two-parter. It was one of the funniest things i ever saw. The episode was Brian Does Hollywood (the first episode being The Thin White Line) and they just made fun of those cliffhangers that Hollywood loves to give us.

• @RyanMon said: They did this on Family Guy at the beginning of the second episode of a two-parter. It was one of the funniest things i ever saw. The episode was Brian Does Hollywood (the first episode being The Thin White Line) and they just made fun of those cliffhangers that Hollywood loves to give us.

They did this on an episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast as well. I suspect many things have done that joke... it's frequently funny, though!

Add Comment