User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 11.8K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Alcoremortis said: Figured I've been here long enough, and I already posted this in the Purchasing thread.

[ATTACH]2439[/ATTACH]

Me, looking sleepy. And slightly creepy.

Actually I prefer this one. Call me weird if you like.

• Well...I don't really do sexy or naughty. Just how I am. Stuff like that just ends up being extremely awkward for me. And long hair...long hair just looks ridiculous. I'm barely five feet tall. Having long hair makes me look like a twelve year old.

• I know what I'd like to say to that but I don't want to get banned.

I think I'll have to settle for "better luck next time".

• n25400531_32122316_4117.jpg

Me before I got all high falooting. Also, I think I was around 270 here. Good heavens, the days before I started running.

• @tbm1986 said: I know what I'd like to say to that but I don't want to get banned.

I think I'll have to settle for "better luck next time".

Dude. If that was meant to be a remark about me getting a boyfriend or something, you're barking up the wrong tree here. Regardless of what society may say, it is perfectly possible for a single woman to be perfectly happy and also completely uninterested.

I'm not here to fish for a mate. I'm here to talk to people who share similar interests as me and make silly comments on posts. And I am most certainly not here for your personal pleasure.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I greatly dislike the insinuation that I am missing out on a great "experience" by not agreeing to some rather arbitrary and demeaning changes that you proposed to my personal appearance. Thanks for not saying whatever would have gotten you banned, because I'm pretty sure I don't really want to hear what you really think I should be doing with my time. I'm guessing it doesn't have to do with unlocking the secrets of structural biochemistry, though.

• The time for talking is over. It's about time I uploaded a recent photo or two of my own.

Photo 1 (closeup without glasses)
    Photo 2 (with glasses using mirror)

Sorry about the quality. God I need to lose weight.

• @Alcoremortis said: Dude. If that was meant to be a remark about me getting a boyfriend or something, you're barking up the wrong tree here. Regardless of what society may say, it is perfectly possible for a single woman to be perfectly happy and also completely uninterested.

I'm not here to fish for a mate. I'm here to talk to people who share similar interests as me and make silly comments on posts. And I am most certainly not here for your personal pleasure.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I greatly dislike the insinuation that I am missing out on a great "experience" by not agreeing to some rather arbitrary and demeaning changes that you proposed to my personal appearance. Thanks for not saying whatever would have gotten you banned, because I'm pretty sure I don't really want to hear what you really think I should be doing with my time. I'm guessing it doesn't have to do with unlocking the secrets of structural biochemistry, though.

Woah, calm down. I meant better luck FOR ME next time. I wasn't making any kind of judgement of you whatsoever.

• Damn this thread is derailing.

• @DAISHI said: Damn this thread is derailing.

I consider it my responsibility, seeing as I started it. I really need to word things more carefully in future, lest the meaning get misconstrued.

• @tbm1986 said: Woah, calm down. I meant better luck FOR ME next time. I wasn't making any kind of judgement of you whatsoever.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, dude. But the whole statement about not being banned did sound a bit... well, like you were going to make suggestions that I'd rather not hear. I also may have come off as harsher than I intended, it being the internet and everything. I do like to be explicit when it comes to internetting so that my point cannot be misunderstood.

So don't worry, I'm not, like, pissed at you or anything. :)

Add Comment