User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park the Game Tyrannosaurus Rex, your thoughts?

posted by Tyrantking001 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

I'm starting this Thread to see what everyone elses Opinion on the T-Rex in the game is

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @jurassiraptor said: I am wondering if there will only be one individual rex in the game, or multiple rexes? The movie never makes it clear how many T-rexes are in the park, though it is assumed to be only one. Do you think the game will address that?

In the book was a full grown rex and a baby rex. i´m asuming there are two

• Nope there is one. Hammond even said it in the. " We have a T-rex " and "We clock the T-rex and 32 miles an hour." so, those statements implies there is one on the island.

• @Icedhope said: Nope there is one. Hammond even said it in the. " We have a T-rex " and "We clock the T-rex and 32 miles an hour." so, those statements implies there is one on the island.

He's talking about the novel. In the novel there was a full grown tyrannosaur and a 3 year old Juvenille rex that was about 8 feet tall and 16 ft long.

• @Panther10 said: He's talking about the novel. In the novel there was a full grown tyrannosaur and a 3 year old Juvenille rex that was about 8 feet tall and 16 ft long.

Telltale has only the rights to the movies, not to the novel. So its irrelevant what the book says!

• @Sadonicus said: Telltale has only the rights to the movies, not to the novel. So its irrelevant what the book says!

Amen. 1 Rex. Case closed.

• @Cyberscribe said: Amen. 1 Rex. Case closed.

wouldnt it have made more sense for hammond to clone a nanotyrannus? that way it would be small enough for him to ride around the park on and chew his food for him and and do array of other odds and ends a tiny T-rex provides.. XD

• Now that the game has been released, I would like to hear your opinions on the Tyrannosaur in the Game vs. it's movie counterpart, I've noticed only minor cosmetic differences but I am certainly not the most observent person in the world to date.

I have also noticed that on occasion it seems to change sizes from shot to shot, but that could just be me and the way the camera ingame is set

• I think she was wonderful... They really did a great job with her animation... And being in a video game sometimes limits the story tellers timing.. But when it was on my screen I loved every moment.... And the roar was right. ;)

• I noticed the size change as well but other than that they really got it right... the only thing that bothered me was at the end of episode one when the rex chases the tour car...the tail was flailing like a dogs tail, we would not have seen that, really high quality though and definitely fit the movie rex's Opportunist personality, Kinda reminds me of the JP series one t-rex figurine that they sold in 93

• hmmm they are coming out with primal carnage this year, and the looks on the raptor vs the JP3 raptors look the same, but the only difference is the raptors on primal carnage, the raptors dont have the feathers sticking up, and oh yeah, you can control the dinos from the compy too the t-rex, also yeah the t-rex in the movie and the game, never even noticed the size lol

Add Comment