User Avatar Image

Any chance of Sam and Max Seasons 1+2 on PSN?

posted by FinalBlink on - last edited - Viewed by 245 users

Topic.

Would love to have all 3 seasons on console

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would love to have 'Save the World' & 'Beyond Time and Space' for the PSN as well.

  • Even though nothing's been announced, it's a pretty safe bet that eventually we're going to get either Seasons 1 and 2 on PSN or The Devil's Playhouse on the 360, thus allowing at least one console to have the full Sam and Max experience.

  • i asked telltale would there be any plans on s&m season 1 and 2 and they said season 2 is planned for ps3 and maybe season 1 after that i also asked about w&g and they said there was no plans for it yet

  • @ryannumber1gamer said: i asked telltale would there be any plans on s&m season 1 and 2 and they said season 2 is planned for ps3 and maybe season 1 after that i also asked about w&g and they said there was no plans for it yet



    Why they got to make me play it in reverse order? :( Its good to hear that something is in the pipeline but Season 2 before 1? Why? I hate when stuff like that happens. Meh im sure Season 1 would follow shortly behind.

  • @CoolDust said: Why they got to make me play it in reverse order? :( Its good to hear that something is in the pipeline but Season 2 before 1? Why? I hate when stuff like that happens. Meh im sure Season 1 would follow shortly behind.



    The main reason is probably because it's easier as the code for season 2 more closely matches the code used in season 3. It's the way their engine has developed over the years, it's easier to go back in stages and make it compatible rather than going back to the beginning and basically rewriting it from scratch (just because of the amount of development that has gone into the engine over the years).

  • @CoolDust said: Why they got to make me play it in reverse order? :( Its good to hear that something is in the pipeline but Season 2 before 1? Why? I hate when stuff like that happens. Meh im sure Season 1 would follow shortly behind.



    anyway look at the way the games came out in the store bttf now counted

    sam and max season 3 and puzzle agent 2010 then tomi 2009 then strong bad 2008 and now sam and max season 2 it seems there goin in reverse order of there games

  • User Avatar Image
    Kevin Bloggers

    More Sam & Max on PSN? That is a good idea!

  • @Kevin said: More Sam & Max on PSN? That is a good idea!



    see guys even telltale agrees with us! but really i love all of telltales games and even through i got S&M season 2 for my pc actally i got s&m season 1 and 2 and 3 on my pc tomi for my pc and ps3 strong bad ps3 puzzle agent pc planning on gettin it for ps3 s&m ps3 bttf the game ps3 and pc and w&g for my pc and ill get s&m season 1 and 2 on my ps3 same for w&g

  • Just to bring this up, we now know why Sam & Max Season 3 isn't on Xbox Live as a download, Microsofts Policy gives them the right to refuse a game if it has a timed exclusive with a rival platform, so far this has affected companies like UbiSoft, Rockstar, EA, wouldn't be surprised if Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse or Back to the Future is on that list of PSN Timed Exclusive we don't allow!

  • @Ash735 said: Just to bring this up, we now know why Sam & Max Season 3 isn't on Xbox Live as a download, Microsofts Policy gives them the right to refuse a game if it has a timed exclusive with a rival platform, so far this has affected companies like UbiSoft, Rockstar, EA, wouldn't be surprised if Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse or Back to the Future is on that list of PSN Timed Exclusive we don't allow!



    I guess people will just have to buy more PS3s.

Add Comment