User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 20.3K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • VVVVVV is done now. Shorter than expected, but there are more modes to play through and stuff. I can see why it is regarded as quite awesome now and totally agree.

Tomorrow I shall download The Ball. I've wanted to play that one ever since it was released so hopefully it won't let me down!

• @jeeno0142 said: Tomorrow I shall download The Ball. I've wanted to play that one ever since it was released so hopefully it won't let me down!

My personal opinion about The Ball is that it's quite fun, but the survival maps are really hard though and will cause a bit of frustration. But the Portal map that was made under the Potato thing Valve had going on is really fun. :)
    I am on my second play though now to find the secrets I missed last time, and to unlock some more Achievements.

• Star Fox 64 3D.
    My favourite game ever just got even better! :D

The voice acting is a bit off, but its been 14 years so its forgivable.

The graphics make everything better.

And the controls are soo smooth!
    (like in the original!)

Already have 4 medals in my first run.

Which was:

Corneria --> Meteo --> Fichina (medal) --> Solar --> Macbeth (medal) --> Area 6 (medal) --> Venom 2 (medal)

I am going to play this game so freakin' much. <3

• mortal kombat vs DC universe (the only good thing is the multiplayer mode, but hey, you can play as Joker!:D)
    BTTF and Viva pinata 2 (yes, I play that, bitch! "Aww how sweet... OMG THERES A BAD PINATA, DIE, DIIEE, MOTHERFUCKER, DIE!!!!")

• Trying desperately to finish the Diamond challenges in Playstation Move Heroes. Not enjoying it - it was a novelty at first, but the controls just don't hold up and the challenges are frustrating as all hell.

• Deus Crack: Crack Of The Year Edition
    I cannot help it. I play through it at least once every year. This time without hurting or disabling enemies or bots. I still use the GEP-gun as a lockpick though. And I desperately need more energy cells right now. sure enemies drop them at the stage of the game I am at right now but that's no use to me because I don't kill them.

• Bought and finished VVVVVV today, great game :D

It has some really nice music btw, have a listen -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJ7qjSvGgA

• Just beat the last Ratchet again, awaiting the new one next month. Arkham Asylum might be next for the ...probably 10th time, just to get used to the tools again.

• I got Bastion, but im still finishing Revenge of the Titans.

Im near the end, but the flying boss in Titan is kicking my butt.
    Anybody got any strategies against it?

Add Comment