Menu
User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 12.1K users

Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.

2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Martin McFly said: Granted. You remember what what you were going to wish for but since you already made a wish ("not forget it till i make the wish"), you create a paradox that destroys the entire universe!

I wish my guitar was indestructible.

granted but it turns metal and u drop it on ur foot and it breaks ur leg and foot :D

i wish the world was saved and everyone sees me as a hero

• Granted, but the world blows up right after.

I wish I was a doorknob.

• granted but some stupid person keeps punching u trying to open the door for 4 weeks

i wish the would was saved once again and it cant be destoryed

• Granted. The world is saved from being destoryed, but is destroyed in the process.

I wish to own a replica of the Master Sword that looks exactly like the one from Twilight Princess.

• @Chyron8472 said: Granted. The world is saved from being destoryed, but is destroyed in the process.

I wish to own a replica of the Master Sword that looks exactly like the one from Twilight Princess.

granted but someone takes it off u and stabs u

i wish u would have read that i said could not be destoryed

• @ryannumber1gamer said: i wish the would was saved once again and it cant be destoryed

@ryannumber1gamer said: Granted. The world is saved from being destoryed, but is destroyed in the process.

@ryannumber1gamer said: i wish u would have read that i said could not be destoryed

Granted. I read that you said "cant be destoryed." However, "destoryed" is not a word, unless what you intended is for every story in the world to be lost in an effort to save the "would". But then the story of how every story was lost would still remain so the wish would fail anyway.

I wish for Monkey Island 6 to be made.

• @Chyron8472 said: Granted. I read that you said "cant be destoryed." However, "destoryed" is not a word, unless what you intended is for every story in the world to be lost in an effort to save the "would". But then the story of how every story was lost would still remain so the wish would fail anyway.

I wish for Monkey Island 6 to be made.

granted but its now a first person shooter called call of monkey island: mordern voodoo 2

i wish we would stop fighting

• Granted. You and Chyron stop fighting but that doesn't stop the rest of the world from engaging in a nuclear war.

I wish everybody would stop commenting on whether or not they thought Back to the Future: The Game was bad.

• Granted, but everyone in the world gets herpes.

• Granted but a giraffe falls from the sky and devours your-

Wait, no wish?

...I never thought that such a situation would arise. I always thought granting wishes was a burden but now I can see that it was really a blessing in disguise. Such a duty made me feel needed and wanted within this grim world and showed me that I was capable of more than what I originally thought. I always thought that wishing was a cheap way of getting what you want but now I see that it reflects your inner desires and makes you who you are today. Wishes directly reflect your heart and in the end, only your heart and magnitude of desires that will overcome the obstacles presented to you.

I'm now enlightened. Spread the good word, my friends. Celebrate your individuality among your neighbours, friends and family! Rejoice!

I wish I didn't just spend five whole minutes writing all that.

Add Comment