User Avatar Image

TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

posted by RingmasterJ5 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

attachment.php?attachmentid=2745&stc=1&d

This is TFT3K, where bad fanfics are mocked by me, Alcoremortis, Remolay, StrongBrush1, Insane Guy of DOOM and various guests!

Facebook
Twitter
TVTropes
Upcoming MSTs

Season One:

Episode One: "THE HOUSE OF MADNESS MAX/THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS AND ASLO TO SEND THROUGHS TO OTHER PEOPLE" (a Sam and Max fanfic)

Episode Two, with guest commentator Coolsome: "Monkey Moon" (a Monkey Island/Sailor Moon crossover fanfic)

Episode Three, with guest commentator Lattsam: "Sam & Max meet Sonic the Hedgehog" (a Sam and Max/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic)

Episode Four: "The Adventures of Rainbow Sparkle" (a My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Five: "im nut ok i promiss" (A My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Six: "Zim born again" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

Episode Seven: A Whole Bunch O' Crap (various fanfics from the Invader Zim, My Little Pony, and Ace Attorney fandoms)

Episode Eight: "IZ interveiw chapter 6/Snape the Bat/SCARY GHOST STORY FETUSING CHUCK NORRIS" (an Invader Zim/Doctor Who crossover fanfic, along with two short Harry Potter fics)

Episode Nine: “Mlp:fim: The Shiping Ship/That Croppy Itching” (a My Little Pony fic, along with a short Sam and Max fic)

Episode Ten: Recap, Part One (A Hangover/Planet of the Apes crossover, along with a Big Bang Theory fic and an Invader Zim chapter)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Skepkitty of The Half-World: Aperture Nikki (a Portal fic)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Insane Guy of DOOM: Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One (Too many series to list)

Season Two:

Episode One: Invader Zim: Born Again Christian (an Invader Zim fic)

Episode Two: Killjoy Songfics (Two My Little Pony songfics)

Author MSTs(These update with every new chapter that the author makes):

Marissa-The-Writer(a Valve fanfic author), with guest-commentator Tredlow popping in for a few chapters(WARNING: PORTAL 2 SPOILERS)

DBreBre-Z(an Invader Zim fanfic author)

Sue Mary, with guest-commentator Lattsam in the second half(too many series to list)

Peter Chimaera (Too many series to list)

TFT3K Specials:

The Harry Potter First Chapter Smorgasboard, with guest-commentator Lattsam

Solo MSTs:

RingmasterJ5:

"Half-Humans" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

“Me in Invader Zim? Oh Kami” (an Invader Zim fanfic MSTd as “Automated TT Submission”)

MightypirateTM:

"It's the Inside that Counts" (a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic)

Remolay:

"Kimagure Revenge Road" (an Orange Road fic)

"Scanranger" (a Power Rangers/Super Sentai fic)

Lattsam:

"Garfield: First Blood" (a Garfield fanfic)

Other Stuff:

Teen Fortress 2 Autocorrected, by MightypirateTM

TFT3K-inspired Total Drama Island fic, by Lattsam

352 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Insane Guy of Doom said: That depends, how public would this interview be? Would it just be between the TFT3K riffers or more open?

Just between TFT3K and you. Or are you talking about if it's going to be released publically or not?

• @Insane Guy of Doom said: That depends, how public would this interview be? Would it just be between the TFT3K riffers or more open?

We plan to learn all your secrets for blackmail material. We will release them to the world if you do not do our bidding! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA- oh wait. I was supposed to leave that speech until after the interview. Damn.

• @Alcoremortis said: We plan to learn all your secrets for blackmail material. We will release them to the world if you do not do our bidding! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA- oh wait. I was supposed to leave that speech until after the interview. Damn.

Oh, great. You ruined the surprise.

Seriously, though, we'll try to keep this civil.

...pfpfchpfkcph... BA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

• @RingmasterJ5 said: Just between TFT3K and you. Or are you talking about if it's going to be released publically or not?

I mean it's release. I would not want to be more public than already about ITS MY LIFE! My inspiration Peter Chimaera once said "A bad story isn't nearly as a funny when you know for a fact it was written that way on purpose".

• @Insane Guy of Doom said: I mean it's release. I would not want to be more public than already about ITS MY LIFE! My inspiration Peter Chimaera once said "A bad story isn't nearly as a funny when you know for a fact it was written that way on purpose".

Yeah, I don't think that's going to be any trouble. TVTropes hasn't even made the "you=Sue Mary" connection.

EDIT: Wait, better idea: We release it publically, but never state who you actually are, outside of this thread(the last few posts from this thread can even be deleted, if you want). We'll just have you listed as "The Writer" or something.

• @Insane Guy of Doom said: I mean it's release. I would not want to be more public than already about ITS MY LIFE! My inspiration Peter Chimaera once said "A bad story isn't nearly as a funny when you know for a fact it was written that way on purpose".

I have to disagree with him there. If you know it's trollfic, you find it funny because you know it's not serious, but when it's serious it just makes you feel sorry for the author, example: If My Immortal was actually serious I wouldn't laugh because no one can write a serious fic that's as horrible as this and not have some kind of mental disorder.

• @RingmasterJ5 said: Yeah, I don't think that's going to be any trouble. TVTropes hasn't even made the "you=Sue Mary" connection.

EDIT: Wait, better idea: We release it publically, but never state who you actually are, outside of this thread(the last few posts from this thread can even be deleted, if you want). We'll just have you listed as "The Writer" or something.

How about list it as either "Interview with Sue Mary" or "Interview with a Trollfic Writer", and have the realization that its also MarrissaTheWriter be a surprise for those willing to read through it? I'd be fine with that.

• I concur with the Interview with a Trollfic Writer one, mainly because The Writer is the name for the villain in my Deadpool fanfic that I'm totally still working on.

• @Insane Guy of Doom said: How about list it as either "Interview with Sue Mary" or "Interview with a Trollfic Writer", and have the realization that its also MarrissaTheWriter be a surprise for those willing to read through it? I'd be fine with that.

How would that work, exactly? We start off with only Sue Mary questions, then about halfway through reveal the whole Marissa thing and ask about that? Or just ask completely ambiguous questions that could be for either Sue or Marissa and only hint at the Marissa thing until the end?

• @RingmasterJ5 said: How would that work, exactly? We start off with only Sue Mary questions, then about halfway through reveal the whole Marissa thing and ask about that? Or just ask completely ambiguous questions that could be for either Sue or Marissa and only hint at the Marissa thing until the end?

Whichever you prefer, either of those sound good.

Add Comment