User Avatar Image

WTF? My brother opens a unopened twix bar and eats it and there's a pill in it

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 363 users

WTF? My brother opens a unopened twix bar and eats it and there's a fcking pill in it!?

Yes a pill, and he takes it out and we look at it and yes, it's a pill and he's puking and his head hurts. It doesn't make any sense.

There's no reason a damn pill should in the candy, ice cream...he was chocking tell me he was poisoned. He has a migraine now. How weird is that, he just wants to blow it off, he said it's done, already happened.

WTF, I can't believe he just blew it off.'

I am dead serious he is on the floor holding his head, wth is a damn pill doing in a closed candy bar!?

I'm not even joking. A pill! WTF a pill! This coming after my car went up in flames and exploded. My mind wonders what the hell was in that pill? What's it going to do to him? And he just wants to blow it off. WTF!?

:mad:

He opens it and it's a damn pill! A pill and he almost swallowed it and he's telling me I've been poisoned, help me, help me.. and vomiting, moments later he's just like it didn't happen. FFS!

I know it doesn't make any sense, which makes it all the more sinister and confusing and he just brushes it off. It shouldn't be possible, yet he just says that it happens...

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @mightypiratetm said: Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

Eh, I dunno. People are still conversing and it hasn't really turned malicious, so I guess I don't see the harm. Better to just let it die off naturally on its own.

• @Chyron8472 said: It can be difficult to put water in your mouth, tilt your head back, put a pill in your mouth and swallow the water?

Maybe a huge pill or a large multivitamin. Maybe. But not a small capsule/tablet like an Advil or a Tylenol. Those are a piece of cake to swallow.

A piece of cake would be rather difficult to swallow whole, I'd think.

• Isn't it all in your mind anyways? I mean you can swallow a peach seed, but I wouldn't recommend trying it. You might choke on that or die.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Alcoremortis said: A piece of cake would be rather difficult to swallow whole, I'd think.

Maybe a weeny little piece of cake, something like a petit four?

If taking a large tablet/pill I'll put it on my tongue, take a sip of water, then flick my head back so it's already right up the back of my throat when I swallow. Super small ones I can get down with good ol' spit alone.

• @puzzlebox said: Maybe a weeny little piece of cake, something like a petit four?

It would depend on the consistency, I think. If it were crumbly, that would end up in all sorts of horribad.

• Doodo has the most interesting tales to tell.

It's probably been said but you need to file a lawsuit.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@The Gentleman said: Doodo has the most interesting tales to tell.

It's probably been said but you need to file a lawsuit.

I think it turned out to be Doodo's brother being an idiot.

• The LEAST you have to be doing is taking a picture of said pill and taking it to a doctor or a pharmacist so it can be identified.

Seriously, you don't know what's in there. Even if it's not poison but real medicine, medicine when you're not ill can fuck you up. Imagine you're a normal person and take a medicine for diabetes or high blood pressure. That's right, your normal sugar or pressure will drop to dangerous levels. Or maybe, if it was an iodine pill you'll grow a nice, tennis-ball sized ball in your neck.

Even if it's NOT going to be pursued legally, you have a duty to report that, because if it happens to another person and they die, it might be prevented.

• More and more threads by doodo just make me shake my head in disbelieve... and actually, I don't believe him anymore... the transformation to a regular internet troll has been completed.

Doodo... rise!

• I'm not a troll, never have been but if you want to see me that way then go ahead.

This discussion has been closed.