User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 23.3K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • But it's converted to 3D, so why would you even want it in the first place? Even believers in 3D say that converted movies look terrible.

• RAGE: Anarchy Edition...because ID does good things.

• @Icedhope said: RAGE: Anarchy Edition...because ID does good things.

It has quests, and shooting and John Goodman, i'd lie if I said I wasn't tempted.

• @GuruGuru214 said: But it's converted to 3D, so why would you even want it in the first place? Even believers in 3D say that converted movies look terrible.

I saw Part 2 in 3D (twice) and it looked fine to me. I'm assuming the first one will look fine too.

• @Darth Marsden said: root.jpg

I'm spoiled. We have A&W restaurants here, so I can get it on draft in a frosted mug!

Of course, that makes it even more expensive....

• @GuruGuru214 said: But it's converted to 3D, so why would you even want it in the first place? Even believers in 3D say that converted movies look terrible.

That's VIDEOPHILES who believe in 3D, which is...a very tiny segment. A large segment of the 3D-viewing population simply DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE between semi-acceptable "shot in 3D" films that actually RECORD depth, and cheap shitty conversion jobs like the Harry Potter films that just pull a 2D image out at you like a dollar store pop-up book.

• @Rather Dashing said: That's VIDEOPHILES who believe in 3D, which is...a very tiny segment. A large segment of the 3D-viewing population simply DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE between semi-acceptable "shot in 3D" films that actually RECORD depth, and cheap shitty conversion jobs like the Harry Potter films that just pull a 2D image out at you like a dollar store pop-up book.

Unless you are watching Clash of the Titans remake. Seriously, Liam Neason's hair is BEHIND his face and shows no spacial connection to his temple at all.:rolleyes:

BTW, backtracking, where was the 3D Blu-Rays of Harry Potter listed*? I never saw those listed when I got the e-mail saying the Box Set was available for pre-order (with recommendations of other Harry Potter titles below it).

* = For America, that is. Not internationally.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@JedExodus said: Also, ever notice how it tastes and smells exactly like Deep Heat?

Why on earth would you want to drink that??

• @puzzlebox said: Why on earth would you want to drink that??

Because I ate the last of the Deep Heat last week.

Add Comment