7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

They're further right, beyond the stage door / info booth.

Shouldn't be anything stopping you from going over there. What system are you playing on?

• Windows version. I click on the right edge, hover my mouse. Not moving to another screen there, when I put my cursor there it highlights the stage. Maybe I should reinstall the game.

--edit--

tried again. My cursor goes to the right, past the screen edge but just says "look at stage"

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Hmm, that's a bit weird. Maybe try changing your screen resolution?

If you double click where it says "Look at stage", does that get you to the next screen?

• I'll try that (currently on 1920x1080) at the moment he just talks about the stage when I do click there.

--edit--
    Tried 4 different screen sizes, issue remains. I'll try reinstalling tomorrow (just about to watch a movie). If that doesn't work, I suspect it's a bug in the review build (I'm on the TellTale review code list) - bit late I know but I'm just playing through it.

• Spoken to someone at Telltale who says that this isn't a bug. Toilets just aren't accessible yet. Means I'm stuck. Which is odd cos it really does feel like I've tried everything, I'm very good at Telltale games and never really get stuck for long, but not this time.

If someone could tell me how you get to the toilets in ep3, I'd really appreciate it.

---
    Argh! Just spotted the bloody envelopes. Hector was always standing infront of them when chatting. Really bad place to put an essential item, right under the same spot the character always stands in the scene.

• @russ-greeno said: Spoken to someone at Telltale who says that this isn't a bug. Toilets just aren't accessible yet. Means I'm stuck. Which is odd cos it really does feel like I've tried everything, I'm very good at Telltale games and never really get stuck for long, but not this time.

If someone could tell me how you get to the toilets in ep3, I'd really appreciate it.

---
    Argh! Just spotted the bloody envelopes. Hector was always standing infront of them when chatting. Really bad place to put an essential item, right under the same spot the character always stands in the scene.

You have to Get Lambert ugly, if you haven't had him ride any rides yet, get the cake from the cake lady, it will be a cup cake, give it to the fat guy with sexual ride, and he will give you a ticket, you let Lambert ride the ride, after that go to the info lady, click Lambert on your inventory and click the info lady, she will say he is not ugly yet, then go to "Need Fix Sign" the carnie will be doing drugs behind the bush take the "sign" and all you got to do is click the "Need fix sign" put it on the restroom and the people will leave, and also make sure you have the flag from the beer tent, so the guy in the restroom will wipe his as* with it and leave. then you just put the toilet seat on Lambert, after that show the info lady Lambert.

Add Comment